This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• adapter waiting game... no fun =(
    "This community is made up of people who strive to push the boundaries of the conceivable"

Comment

• Charge of $265.55 in my bank account that I know nothing about... Not cool!

IG: PavelKostyurin

Comment

• Sounds like its time to call the bank.
        - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Sounds like I need to be more subtle....
          Originally posted by Lt. Dangle
          Are your cigars left handed, or right handed?
          Originally posted by Kielan
          Debatable, I sat there uncontrollably shitting for more than 20 minutes.

Check my Tumblr, bitches.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
            Sounds like its time to call the bank.
            Just called them. FML I was stupid and way too drunk on Sunday...

Comment

• Fuck that sounds like a Champagne call when you're wasted, I've done it myself, but I never carry cards, my bank accounts are made of rubber bands and shoe boxes

Comment

• Originally posted by PavelK313 View Post
                Just called them. FML I was stupid and way too drunk on Sunday...
                That's actually pretty funny. Not for you, but for everyone else^^
                Originally posted by Oxer
                I dont know why, but I love your car.. Its OEM cleanness makes me happy in the genitals.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rírá View Post
                  Fuck that sounds like a Champagne call when you're wasted, I've done it myself, but I never carry cards, my bank accounts are made of rubber bands and shoe boxes
                  I thought I only spend $300-ish on sunday, but not anymore. Hey, fuck it. Going out with friends that you grew up with is totally worth it.

Comment

• Originally posted by K.rischan View Post
                    That's actually pretty funny. Not for you, but for everyone else^^
                    I am almost laughing about it! Almost...

Comment

Charge of $265.55 in my bank account that I know nothing about... Not cool!
                      That's never fun.

Kinda speaking on the opposite end of that spectrum, I received a few extra things in the mail yesterday that I never ordered. I got an extra set of fatlace dice valve stem caps as well as a random second set of visor blanking plates from !njoy Carlife. Double checked my bank account to make sure I wasn't on a duplicate ordering spree.....everything checks out though. Guess it's time to make some $$$ on behalf of the vendor(s) oopsies
                      MB Obsidian Black Metallic Crossfire SRT-6
                      Instagram - @osshwa

Comment

I thought I only spend $300-ish on sunday, but not anymore. Hey, fuck it. Going out with friends that you grew up with is totally worth it.
                        Always

Comment

• Originally posted by OSSHWA View Post
                          That's never fun.

Kinda speaking on the opposite end of that spectrum, I received a few extra things in the mail yesterday that I never ordered. I got an extra set of fatlace dice valve stem caps as well as a random second set of visor blanking plates from !njoy Carlife. Double checked my bank account to make sure I wasn't on a duplicate ordering spree.....everything checks out though. Guess it's time to make some $$$ on behalf of the vendor(s) oopsies
                          Same here. Bought two new tires. My bank account said i only paid them once. Companies bank account said i paid them twice. They send me the money back so i actually paid...nothing
                          Originally posted by Oxer
                          I dont know why, but I love your car.. Its OEM cleanness makes me happy in the genitals.

Comment

Always
                            3 of my friends (two guys and one girl) I grew up with and know them since I was 4 yo came over to states for a visit. So we went out in San Francisco, got drunk, picked up more chicks (to my surprise we managed to meet russian girls ), ended up getting another hotel room 20 feet away from the launge because we weren't able to make it to their hotel which was only 2 blocks away. Shit was pretty fun, felt so right. lol

Comment

• Eastern European ladies...................... just, wow.

Comment

Eastern European ladies...................... just, wow.
                                Not sure what that suppose to mean but it was fun!

Comment

Working...
                                X