• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• oxer is such a goon
    cars and stuff

Comment

• Originally posted by FluidMotorUnion View Post
      It's a good season. You won't be let down.

I just torrent them after the BBC airs them in the UK, since I don't have BBC America.

It dies too. I hope.
      i need to get back on my torrenting. so excited i got a mac (not having to worry about virus's blah blah blah) and i torrented for like 2 weeks and stopped

Originally posted by skrapez View Post
      oxer is such a goon
      +1
      Originally posted by M.Burroughs
      I'd have to say this site was founded on building the cars we wanted to build, despite if the rest of the car community liked it or not. This site was founded on freedom of automotive self expression and the passion that goes in to each and every build... This site is about doing what you like, whatever makes you happy, and not caring about what other people think...

Comment

• Originally posted by jared1988 View Post
        i need to get back on my torrenting. so excited i got a mac (not having to worry about virus's blah blah blah) and i torrented for like 2 weeks and stopped

+1
        Mac, eh?

Don't use Vuze. It feels so bloated. Transmission is my fav, but I still use Vuze because I find it more reliable overall. It's a weird trade-off.

www.fluidmotorunion.com
        www.stanceworks.com

Originally posted by Oxer
        I'm pretty sure I will molest any exhaust systems you leave lying around

Comment

• i used utorrent but i was bored one day and found a bunch of places recomended transmission so i got it. didnt really notice a difference but i dont do much but surf the web on my 27" imac
          I'd have to say this site was founded on building the cars we wanted to build, despite if the rest of the car community liked it or not. This site was founded on freedom of automotive self expression and the passion that goes in to each and every build... This site is about doing what you like, whatever makes you happy, and not caring about what other people think...

Comment

• OMFG. BAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAH FUCKING LOL. That is the funniest shit I have ever seen.
            - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• did i miss something?

Comment

• Originally posted by FluidMotorUnion View Post
                Mac, eh?

Don't use Vuze. It feels so bloated. Transmission is my fav, but I still use Vuze because I find it more reliable overall. It's a weird trade-off.
                Transmission is the best. Period, fuck everything else.
                - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• is that your final answer Kielan?

Comment

• Yes.
                    - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• wheres your next car?

Comment

• What?
                        - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• do you already have a new car? ugh im so behind

Comment

• You asked where my next car was?
                            - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• yes, as in you already have one picked out and your just wanted to get it.

example, my next car is sittin at the lambo lot

Comment

• Hey Rt

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

Working...
                                X