This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i just got fucked royally out of a grand

i just want some painkillers and a blunt to my dome im so pissed/depressed pretty much killed my plans for h20 that i've had for like 8 months

IG: @_olliee

Comment

• Bad seller? That fucking sucks dude, I know the feeling (kinda). Hopefully shit turns around.
      - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Even though the car kinda sucks, I'm really pleased with how this photo came out.

- Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Kielan,

PSU is full of sluts.

I'm there.

www.fluidmotorunion.com
          www.stanceworks.com

Originally posted by Oxer
          I'm pretty sure I will molest any exhaust systems you leave lying around

Comment

• Originally posted by FluidMotorUnion View Post
            Kielan,

PSU is full of sluts.

I'm there.
            Would be insanely awesome if you came out.
            - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• No I brought my car to get a new axle cuz this shop was right down the road from my job so I was like fuck it, 90 bucks whatever. I coulda just done it in my driveway but I was feeling lazy (huge mistake). i get my car back and theres a huge fucking dent in the door. C:LEARLY they lowered the car on the lift with the fucking door open its so obvious

ok so I get a recording of them admitting doing it and refusing to pay so I filed a small claims suit. Well the dude is about to book it to florida in 15 days. the law says he gets at least 21 days before the court date so im fucked. even if i got a judgement on him id still have to get him to pay somehow. maybe if I can get a lein on his business but he doesnt own the shop just the business. his landlord says hes just gonna bounce and that he fucked him out of a few Gs too and that there's no way he'll sell the business anyway. im still going to sue him and ill win on default, maybe there's a slight chance he sells the business after I put a lein on it but I know it's not gonna happen. he's just going to take his tools and bounce to florida

IG: @_olliee

Comment

• What a fucking scumbag.
                - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by Ollie View Post
                  No I brought my car to get a new axle cuz this shop was right down the road from my job so I was like fuck it, 90 bucks whatever. I coulda just done it in my driveway but I was feeling lazy (huge mistake). i get my car back and theres a huge fucking dent in the door. C:LEARLY they lowered the car on the lift with the fucking door open its so obvious

ok so I get a recording of them admitting doing it and refusing to pay so I filed a small claims suit. Well the dude is about to book it to florida in 15 days. the law says he gets at least 21 days before the court date so im fucked. even if i got a judgement on him id still have to get him to pay somehow. maybe if I can get a lein on his business but he doesnt own the shop just the business. his landlord says hes just gonna bounce and that he fucked him out of a few Gs too and that there's no way he'll sell the business anyway. im still going to sue him and ill win on default, maybe there's a slight chance he sells the business after I put a lein on it but I know it's not gonna happen. he's just going to take his tools and bounce to florida

You just have to slut-shame him wherever he opens up another shop. Become his #1 fan....but not in a good way.

www.fluidmotorunion.com
                  www.stanceworks.com

Comment

• Fuck work

Comment

• Dave, I think you'll like my Law Enforcement teacher.
                      |My Blog|flickr| Currently own: '96 S-10, and '97 Maxima; Soon to own: '95 S14

Originally posted by DuWerk
                      Drama you are like god
                      Originally posted by SwearBear
                      Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• Originally posted by FluidMotorUnion View Post
                        Kielan,

PSU is full of sluts.

I'm there.
                        if youre there... im there.... naked
                        cars and stuff

Comment

• I'm just going to leave this here.

Let the photoshopping commence.

Oxer @ Wekfest Chicago.

www.fluidmotorunion.com
                          www.stanceworks.com

Comment

• lol at oxer. but more importantly, the new season of Top Gear starts tonight. and i don't mean the US version, i'm talking about the one that's actually good.
                            ///M 2.0
                            G60 POWAR... never forget

Comment

• whats going to happen to Top Gear when Clarkson dies? *knock on wood*
                              Originally posted by M.Burroughs
                              I'd have to say this site was founded on building the cars we wanted to build, despite if the rest of the car community liked it or not. This site was founded on freedom of automotive self expression and the passion that goes in to each and every build... This site is about doing what you like, whatever makes you happy, and not caring about what other people think...

Comment

• Originally posted by Jersh View Post
                                lol at oxer. but more importantly, the new season of Top Gear starts tonight. and i don't mean the US version, i'm talking about the one that's actually good.
                                It's a good season. You won't be let down.

I just torrent them after the BBC airs them in the UK, since I don't have BBC America.

Originally posted by jared1988 View Post
                                whats going to happen to Top Gear when Clarkson dies? *knock on wood*
                                It dies too. I hope.

www.fluidmotorunion.com
                                www.stanceworks.com

Comment

Working...
                                X