Clear All

• Feel like shit today.

IG: PavelKostyurin

Comment

• Originally posted by PavelK313 View Post
      Feel like shit today.
      Warm and mushy?

Comment

• Feel like shit, too. Going out 3 nights in a row until 3:30 am will do that.

That didn't stop the SW crew though. Moose, Oxer, Burroughs and his roommate were out with one of our guys until about 6 this morning.

www.fluidmotorunion.com
        www.stanceworks.com

Originally posted by Oxer
        I'm pretty sure I will molest any exhaust systems you leave lying around

Comment

• Originally posted by SeanDub View Post
          Warm and mushy?
          Few of my friends from Russia came over for a visit. So we ended up getting smashed in SF last night, picked up some girls, woke up this morning in SF, drove home. Now at work and still drunk.

Comment

• Originally posted by FluidMotorUnion View Post
            Feel like shit, too. Going out 3 nights in a row until 3:30 am will do that.

That didn't stop the SW crew though. Moose, Oxer, Burroughs and his roommate were out with one of our guys until about 6 this morning.
            how long do you guys normally stay out?
            im asking this, because Sweden-people are fags, they only party to like 2:00 then everyone goes home, all the clubs and everything closes there.
            here the clubs closes at around 4:00 and no one goes home until 5:00ish.
            Just wondering if its the same there?
            -Instagram@jdjurhuus
            Stretchsaurus and Pokemon.

Comment

• Originally posted by Zic View Post
              im asking this, because Sweden-people are fags, they only party to like 2:00 then everyone goes home, all the clubs and everything closes there.
              Clubs close at 2. Last call for drinks 1:30.

Comment

• same here, closes @2, last call at 1:45 and then usually depends on who im with, We'll go to a buddys and drink till 5
                Originally posted by Jesus Christ
                he mustve enjoyed that bj.

i know for a fact you chubby bitches could suck the air bubbles out of a brake line

Comment

• Hey there.

Someone here who wants Supra MKIII parts?
                  I dont know why, but I love your car.. Its OEM cleanness makes me happy in the genitals.

Comment

• Originally posted by Zic View Post
                    oh really you guys stay out until after 5am and then go to work 3 hours later?

IG: @_olliee

Comment

• Originally posted by Ollie View Post
                      I was thinking the same thing.

Staying at a club for that long would fucking suck anyway, 2-3 hours tops, then head back and either sleep, fuck, eat, etc.
                      - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
                        I was thinking the same thing.

Staying at a club for that long would fucking suck anyway, 2-3 hours tops, then head back and either sleep, fuck, eat, etc.
                        This.

Never got why people need to stay that long in clubs. Songs are getting repeated, people are starting to suck and so on.
                        I dont know why, but I love your car.. Its OEM cleanness makes me happy in the genitals.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ollie View Post
                          I did it last night. lol

Comment

• Originally posted by K.rischan View Post
                            This.

Never got why people need to stay that long in clubs. Songs are getting repeated, people are starting to suck and so on.
                            Yup, and lets be honest, standing for that long gets fucking annoying, and as you get more drunk, shit gets sloppier and sloppier.
                            - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
                              Yup, and lets be honest, standing for that long gets fucking annoying, and as you get more drunk, shit gets sloppier and sloppier.
                              Well, i don't drink so i don't know. The worst thing for me is getting home when it's already dusk.

Comment

• Originally posted by K.rischan View Post
                                Hey there.

Someone here who wants Supra MKIII parts?
                                What do you got? I'll take some, pm me what you got.

Email | Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

Working...
                                X