X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• didn't you want to move to ca? just do that, get your card then grow/sell mj. legally.

Comment

• psh! live off the land Kielan!
      Originally posted by M.Burroughs
      I'd have to say this site was founded on building the cars we wanted to build, despite if the rest of the car community liked it or not. This site was founded on freedom of automotive self expression and the passion that goes in to each and every build... This site is about doing what you like, whatever makes you happy, and not caring about what other people think...

Comment

• Originally posted by Francois Dillinger View Post
        didn't you want to move to ca? just do that, get your card then grow/sell mj. legally.
        Get an internship there in the summer, still gotta work while at school.

Although...
        Originally posted by jared1988 View Post
        psh! live off the land Kielan!
        I'd rather not.
        - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• thats old school shit!
          I'd have to say this site was founded on building the cars we wanted to build, despite if the rest of the car community liked it or not. This site was founded on freedom of automotive self expression and the passion that goes in to each and every build... This site is about doing what you like, whatever makes you happy, and not caring about what other people think...

Comment

• why do all the 240s on Zilvia cost over $6,000... mad dorifto tax?
            ///M 2.0
            G60 POWAR... never forget

Comment

• fuck 240s.

nissan 240's anyway.

datsuns are cool.

as is having 2 40's.

but....fuck s chassis.

Comment

• Originally posted by Francois Dillinger View Post
                fuck 240s.

nissan 240's anyway.

datsuns are cool.

as is having 2 40's.

but....fuck s chassis.
                I lol'd at this.
                - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Z cars are where its at yo!

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
                    I lol'd at this.

Originally posted by jared1988 View Post
                    Z cars are where its at yo!
                    i have a strong aversion to 350/370z.

Comment

• i mean earlyer z cars

i had to fucking google aversion

Comment

• gotcha.

and

Comment

• Originally posted by M.Burroughs

Comment

• 63k? fuck me...

Comment

• i know. but so sexyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

i need to come back stateside and get and old JDM piece and fucking learn something

Comment

• Originally posted by M.Burroughs

Comment

Working...
                                X