This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• feels like a sunday
    |My Blog|flickr| Currently own: '96 S-10, and '97 Maxima; Soon to own: '95 S14

Originally posted by DuWerk
    Drama you are like god
    Originally posted by SwearBear
    Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Drama View Post
      feels like a sunday
      kind of does yea

Comment

• Originally posted by DuWerk View Post
        kind of does yea
        I wonder why it feels like this? this is wiieerrrddd

Drama you are like god
        Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• Twilight zone!!!!!

04' 350z
          89' s13 Coupe - Sold

Flickr

Originally posted by Kielan
          That would liven things up a bit. I could go for a shooting right now.

Comment

• fag

im hungry. i feel like eating salmon

Drama you are like god

Comment

• Yeah I got nothin...

04' 350z
              89' s13 Coupe - Sold

Flickr

Comment

• haha

I just spent about $20 buying 2 bmx magazines.

Drama you are like god

Comment

• I just spent a shit ton of money on fucking grip tape for my riser bars. well only 16 bucks but cinelli is expensive!

04' 350z
                  89' s13 Coupe - Sold

Flickr

Comment

• I also bought new odi longnecks for my bike. Now its black with white grips. And I almost ate shit practicing my nose manuals

Drama you are like god

Comment

I also bought new odi longnecks for my bike. Now its black with white grips. And I almost ate shit practicing my nose manuals
                      I have the longnecks on now. Im not a fan of them on my fixie. When i get my new tape im going to through them on my redline.

04' 350z
                      89' s13 Coupe - Sold

Flickr

Comment

• haha. I want to get some chrome rims and tan wall tires. shit will be doooppe

Drama you are like god

Comment

• Originally posted by PHAS3D View Post
                          Twilight zone!!!!!
                          It's 2 amThe fear is goneI'm sitting here waitingThe gun's still warmMaybe my connectionIs tired of taking chancesYeah, there's a storm on the looseSirens in...

funny also because I was watching the twilight zone earlier today, funnier even yet is that this song randomly come to my before I started watching the twilight zone

Comment

• I want to see my chick already, but her mother doesnt let her leave till she's done studying for her test....

Drama you are like god

Comment

I want to see my chick already, but her mother doesnt let her leave till she's done studying for her test....
                              fuck you, you just met this girl

Comment

• no actually I didn't.

Drama you are like god

Comment

Working...
                                X