• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• not got college either
    was more into party and bullshit then school at that time lol

got something in between college and highschool
    Floccinaucinihilipilification

Comment

• also, luke, despite what most other people do, my sister graduated from college. granted, she's making roughly 40k a year off of my dad's business as he sole income, that fact still puts her in a better light than me.

but FUCK what really pisses me off is that i CAN'T find work. not a single application has returned an offer. not gamestop, not apple, not best buy, not a single place will hire me.

makes me tempted to apply for unemployment at this point.
      -George
      flickr

Comment

• Originally posted by vdubkid View Post
        also, luke, despite what most other people do, my sister graduated from college. granted, she's making roughly 40k a year off of my dad's business as he sole income, that fact still puts her in a better light than me.

but FUCK what really pisses me off is that i CAN'T find work. not a single application has returned an offer. not gamestop, not apple, not best buy, not a single place will hire me.

makes me tempted to apply for unemployment at this point.
        persistence is key. Be annoying

--Golden Boy E30 Build--

--My Shop: Where Passion Meets Livelihood (or tries to)--

--Etsy Shop--

--@ayyyitsmikey--

Comment

• Originally posted by CubbyChowder View Post
          persistence is key. Be annoying
          haha i've even tried that! every other week i bug this local bmw dealer to hire me.

what is really demoralizing is the fact that every other week this same dealer advertises that they need a new receptionist/car porter/cashier. yet they always say they have other applicants and they'll keep my resume in mind. doesn't matter that i worked at the competing dealer for three years.
          -George
          flickr

Comment

• Originally posted by P78 View Post
            vodka and coke? let alone pepsi
            lol

good one pavel

but weren't u gonna sell that ride?
            I was never too serious about it!

Originally posted by vdubkid View Post
            LOWER? dude your car has been stupid low ever since i first saw it on bimmerfourms. you couldn't have actually lowered it any more.

yeah, gotta drink on a budget, what with not having a job and all haha.
            I rased it from being on the floor. I have FAT ass tires right now. lol
            I mean FAT!!!

IG: PavelKostyurin

Comment

• Originally posted by PavelK313 View Post
              I rased it from being on the floor. I have FAT ass tires right now. lol
              I mean FAT!!!
              well then i declare blasphemy. you're not allowed to raise your car. it's pretty much an icon.

and if it's not, then it at least is to me inthe 5er game. hell, my car is stock and it still has scrape marks on the bumper. i still marvel at how you keep yours so damn clean.
              -George
              flickr

Comment

well then i declare blasphemy. you're not allowed to raise your car. it's pretty much an icon.

and if it's not, then it at least is to me inthe 5er game. hell, my car is stock and it still has scrape marks on the bumper. i still marvel at how you keep yours so damn clean.
                The funny thing is I can convert my car from one look to another in less than two hours!
                I quick detail my car every morning before work. I honestly dont get how people scrape their bumpers!!!

Comment

• mine was stock! (still is?) i was just crossing a street when suddenly *BAM sccccrrraaaappppe.* in a stock e90 i ran into more issues than in a slammed e46. never once removed paint in that car, but in my stock e90 shit got all messed up in a few weeks.
                  -George
                  flickr

Comment

• i bet the e90 has hit more off-camber bumps and crowns in the road simply because i didn't think i'd hit them. the e46 would have hit everything i just cruised over, but i KNEW it would hit, rather than thinking it wouldn't.
                    -George
                    flickr

Comment

I was never too serious about it!
                      is this the car you're never gonna part with?

Comment

• alright, mofos, time for bed.

hopefully i'll be staying this active for a while. i look forward to getting back into the internet scene.
                        -George
                        flickr

Comment

i bet the e90 has hit more off-camber bumps and crowns in the road simply because i didn't think i'd hit them. the e46 would have hit everything i just cruised over, but i KNEW it would hit, rather than thinking it wouldn't.
                          Very true!
                          I see it all the time. My neighbor has identical driveway as me, she drives Chevy Traverse and I see her every day scraping front bumper lip coming into driveway.

Comment

• laters

Comment

Very true!
                              I see it all the time. My neighbor has identical driveway as me, she drives Chevy Traverse and I see her every day scraping front bumper lip coming into driveway.
                              that's always fun, watching stock-height cars creep over bumps and holes. the only car i've seen that warranted such careful driving is this pontiac minivan. it's stretched, with six doors instead of four, and ekes around turns and can barely make it from its driveway to the road,
                              -George
                              flickr

Comment

• Originally posted by P78 View Post
                                is this the car you're never gonna part with?
                                Hard to say at this time. E39 was my dream car since I was 12! (I know, its hella gay to have E39 as dream car cause its cheap and no exotic)
                                She is the longest relationship I ever had in my life, we been through A LOT together, I love the way she looks, feels, rides. Sometimes when things brake or something like that I get mad at her, but at the end of the day I still love her. She is kind of like mature, classy lady that needs attention and $$$ but at the end of the day she is still a "trophy wife". It probably sounds pretty weir that I talk about her as she is a person, I know. lol

Comment

Working...
                                X