• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cheating liars?

i sense a story

u ever been here?
    Floccinaucinihilipilification

Comment

• haven't had the peasure of seeing belgium first hand, but this ex business partner of my dad's vanished one day after taking three hassleblad full-format cameras and selling proprietary digital camera software to fujifilm (my dad was actually behind the first fully digital-format cameras in the world). sure, not all belgians are scum, but those i know are haha.
      -George
      flickr

Comment

• oh man, my hands are the devil's playthings. two hydrocodone pills, this quarter of a bottle of vodka, and pepsi to mix. i shouldn't ever get bored, if these are the things i do.
        -George
        flickr

Comment

• hullo

Comment

• Originally posted by vdubkid View Post
            oh man, my hands are the devil's playthings. two hydrocodone pills, this quarter of a bottle of vodka, and pepsi to mix. i shouldn't ever get bored, if these are the things i do.
            c'mon man....pills...

--Golden Boy E30 Build--

--My Shop: Where Passion Meets Livelihood (or tries to)--

--Etsy Shop--

--@ayyyitsmikey--

Comment

• New trust arms, sway bar links, sway bar bushings, sway bar links, lower control arms, BBK, accessory belts, lowered a bit. I love love love love love love love love my car now!!!

IG: PavelKostyurin

Comment

• vodka and coke? let alone pepsi
                lol

good one pavel

but weren't u gonna sell that ride?

Comment

• Originally posted by CubbyChowder View Post
                  c'mon man....pills...
                  yeah. i know. i'm hoping enough negative public abuse will convince me to stop taking one or two when i'm trying to fall asleep before 3 am. i really should trade in the weed and booze for exercise and hard work.

but that whole "hard work" thing is really tough to conquer. i haven't been able to find a job in roughly six months. not even gamestop will hire me. is someone who needs less than 23 credits to graduate college THAT undesirable in today's job market?
                  -George
                  flickr

Comment

• does everyone in america go to college/university?

you guys ever get apprenticeships?

i didnt even finish high school lol

Comment

• Originally posted by PavelK313 View Post
                      New trust arms, sway bar links, sway bar bushings, sway bar links, lower control arms, BBK, accessory belts, lowered a bit. I love love love love love love love love my car now!!!
                      LOWER? dude your car has been stupid low ever since i first saw it on bimmerfourms. you couldn't have actually lowered it any more.

Originally posted by P78 View Post
                      vodka and coke? let alone pepsi
                      lol
                      yeah, gotta drink on a budget, what with not having a job and all haha.
                      -George
                      flickr

Comment

• one of the worst combos ever vodka and coke
                        isn't orange (or pineapple) juice just as cheap

lol luke but u are a bogan

Comment

• Originally posted by Lukey View Post
                          does everyone in america go to college/university?

yeah, actually. i'm one of three people i know who hasn't graduated yet. and they all make me feel like an unaccomplished stinky ass-turd. and the guys who stay for their last semester usually do get an apprenticeship. but rarely in the field in which they want to work.

my issue is i have NO idea how to start most things. from finding a job i like, to just beginning to look. i really don't know where to begin.
                          -George
                          flickr

Comment

• Originally posted by P78 View Post
                            one of the worst combos ever vodka and coke
                            isn't orange (or pineapple) juice just as cheap

lol luke but u are a bogan
                            and yeah, vodka and pretty much anything are the worst things i've even drank. but my friend didn't want the last of this bottle of sky so i took it home haha
                            -George
                            flickr

Comment

• ^ profit

haha

luke ur dad let u buy a 2nd car yet?

Comment

• Originally posted by Lukey View Post
                                does everyone in america go to college/university?

I did 2 years of community college and decided it was bullshit. My parent's grew up in Switzerland and had a completely different schooling system, thus never pushing me to "go the American way". I actually started up again today in fact, after taking a year off. I'm only taking fun/interesting classes and it's basically for hobbies. I'm taking a welding class so I can eventually custom fab air suspension on a BMW 2002 hahah.

Bottom line is, College is bullshit (for the most part). I know many people who have graduated, got their degree's, are in tremendous debt due to college loans, and are applying at local restaurant's for bus boy positions haha. Do what you love, the rest will unfold.

--Golden Boy E30 Build--

--My Shop: Where Passion Meets Livelihood (or tries to)--

--Etsy Shop--

--@ayyyitsmikey--

Comment

Working...
                                X