X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What they actually need to do is make a fucking choice, and not pursue things that aren't going to go anywhere. This whole thing started because my dad is a fucking retard, left a secure job to some other shit hole company (for less money) where he was fired from in 6 weeks.

They're calling me selfish and a "dick" for trying to figure shit out for myself. Well guess whose selfishness put us here, if you have a family to support, you don't decide that you don't want to do what you're doing any more, leave, go to a job that makes less money, and is not secure at all, (when the secure job was offering to give you more so that you would stay). You can't just decide to do that because your job isn't "interesting enough". WHO GIVES A FUCK, we already were scraping by, should have stayed where you fucking were made more money, and would still have a job.

I'm looking out for myself, because I don't want to end up like them. I've tried to help, they fucking raged at me for it. I'm done, you don't want my help, fine, don't fucking throw it back in my face. I'm fucking tired of this shit.

I'm trying to make it so I can support myself, because they don't have the common sense to do it themselves.
    - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
      I'm not an only child, my brother gets everything he wants, I just try and stay out of the way and not cause any problems. But I somehow get slammed with everything. I don't think you actually realize how bad it is. Like I'm not bitching because they said I couldn't have something, I'm at the point where its either get the fuck out now before I do something stupid later, or just end my own life. Because really this shit really isn't worth living through. There are people with bigger issues than I have, who are still happy, and find a way through it all, everywhere I turn shit just gets worse. There are only 2 ways out, one's through the door, the other is in a bag.
      So basically your saying that your parents are big meanies and they call you names?

I have a younger sister and its the same thing, she got everything, the car, money for school, didn't have to pay rent, etc etc.

I got a job at age 15, I had to pay rent at age 17, I had to take care of my own car lessons, I had to pay for my own car, I had to pay for my own education, I had to deal with an asshole step dad, I dropped out of school 2 times in HS, I used to go out every night and drink 12+ beers just to stay out of my house that I didn't feel welcome in.

And my sister is the fuck up, now I have a good paying job, married, house, 2 cars
      etc.

I've been there, put up with it for a couple years, finish school, get a real job, kick your dads ass, and move out.
      Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dudermagee View Post
        So basically your saying that your parents are big meanies and they call you names?

I have a younger sister and its the same thing, she got everything, the car, money for school, didn't have to pay rent, etc etc.

I got a job at age 15, I had to pay rent at age 17, I had to take care of my own car lessons, I had to pay for my own car, I had to pay for my own education, I had to deal with an asshole step dad, I dropped out of school 2 times in HS, I used to go out every night and drink 12+ beers just to stay out of my house that I didn't feel welcome in.

And my sister is the fuck up, now I have a good paying job, married, house, 2 cars
        etc.

I've been there, put up with it for a couple years, finish school, get a real job, kick your dads ass, and move out.
        That's not what I'm saying but whatever.
        - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
          That's not what I'm saying but whatever.
          Yeah I don't get it.

From what your saying it sounds like most parents:
          they blame you for everything even when its not your fault
          they fuck up but thats none of your business
          call you names
          threaten you
          that shits pretty standard
          I mean its not like they beat you up, rape you, or torture you
          Not normal to pay for your education though, that shits rare

Comment

• Originally posted by Dudermagee View Post
            Yeah I don't get it.

From what your saying it sounds like most parents:
            they blame you for everything even when its not your fault
            they fuck up but thats none of your business
            call you names
            threaten you
            that shits pretty standard
            I mean its not like they beat you up, rape you, or torture you
            Not normal to pay for your education though, that shits rare
            I thought it was common and I was just Hispanic?

Email | Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Originally posted by Jesus Christ View Post
              I think its a requirement in your case

Comment

• Originally posted by Jesus Christ View Post
                It is quite common.

It's worse than what you said.
                - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Same shit over this side of the pond, I dropped out partly due to disliking my course and partly cos my dad's company went bust, but since I've come back it was shit for a while, but right now everything is looking up again
                  Originally posted by Lt. Dangle
                  Are your cigars left handed, or right handed?
                  Originally posted by Kielan
                  Debatable, I sat there uncontrollably shitting for more than 20 minutes.

Check my Tumblr, bitches.

Comment

• I guess your brother is the younger one..?

Originally posted by Jersh
                    RT changes lives.

Comment

• I paid rent at home when I was 16, was fuck all but anyway, moved out at 17, I paid for all my schooling/uni, except my first pos car all my cars since, living costs...the fact they pay your phone bill baffles me

Really, you have it easier than most. If you don't like the fact they are stressed and are taking it out on whoever is near them, get outta there (which it sounds like you are trying to sort). So good luck, but it's pretty much welcome to the real world

Comment

• Originally posted by CubbyChowder View Post
                        This is random. But may I ask who the real Slim Shady is?

Main Page - Facebook - Flickr - Instagram - Twitter
                        Originally posted by Oxer
                        You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
                        Originally posted by Average_Jerk
                        Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

Comment

• Originally posted by jasonklee View Post

Email | Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Originally posted by Anonymoose View Post
                            I paid rent at home when I was 16, was fuck all but anyway, moved out at 17, I paid for all my schooling/uni, except my first pos car all my cars since, living costs...the fact they pay your phone bill baffles me

Really, you have it easier than most. If you don't like the fact they are stressed and are taking it out on whoever is near them, get outta there (which it sounds like you are trying to sort). So good luck, but it's pretty much welcome to the real world
                            I pay for all of my own shit, my phone, car, gas, any expenses I may incur, and they don't entirely pay for my schooling, I have student loans, they cover a portion of my tuition. Its not the treatment, if they just got pissed at me its one thing, but its the fact that they are fucking me over, they still owe me a little under 2000, I haven't bothered them about it. I haven't done anything wrong, I stick to myself, and that's apparently a problem, because I'm trying to look out for myself and trying to make sure that I can become successful. I just want to be happy for once.
                            - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• the power of sandwich compels meh

Comment

• New inserts for my coils are not going to be here until late octomer- early november. Great!

IG: PavelKostyurin

Comment

Working...
                                X