X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are you really not gonna go back to school on time?

Email | Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• For Kielan.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gnNe0GeGIS0"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gnNe0GeGIS0[/ame]
      Originally posted by Lt. Dangle
      Are your cigars left handed, or right handed?
      Originally posted by Kielan
      Debatable, I sat there uncontrollably shitting for more than 20 minutes.

Check my Tumblr, bitches.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
        I wouldn't have enough $ to make it. I need a cheap ass car, I would think an E30 would be alright to do it. Once I get myself situated, I can do what I want really.
        lol
        if you cut yourself off from your parents you aren't going to cali

Originally posted by Jesus Christ View Post
        If I could get a job out in Cali I'd be packing right now.

Even though they have nuts car laws
        don't forget the super high cost of living
        Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

• Originally posted by Neil View Post
          Well first i have to make a list of parts i need.

I will probably go down just for a look anyway because its only 226kms from my place.
          realy? 226kms, i thought it was a lot more
          Drinking Enthusiast with a Car Problem

Comment

• Originally posted by 180roman View Post
            realy? 226kms, i thought it was a lot more
            Yeah thats all.
            Its not that far.
            Do you think they would allow someone to cut off a part of one of the cars?

I am really broke with far too many ideas.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dudermagee View Post
              lol

Yeah it's nuts out there but I figure it can't be too far off from long island. There is a crazy cost of living here too. It's like 15k/yr for taxes on a house

Comment

• Originally posted by Jesus Christ View Post
                Yeah it's nuts out there but I figure it can't be too far off from long island. There is a crazy cost of living here too. It's like 15k/yr for taxes on a house
                Yeah I think its close, but I bet Ca is worse

Comment

lol

Well right now, they aren't really helping themselves out, my dad is being retarded and trying to do some retarded startup venture that even if it does work out, won't see any money for at least 18 months, too bad funds run out in 2 months.

They aren't doing much for me right now, can't afford the next tuition bill so going to school is going out the window anyway. All they do is blame shit on me, and argue every fucking day. I'm a useless pile of shit to them, so why bother staying here? (Yes they said that).

I have to do more research, but the sooner I can figure shit out. The faster I can gtfo. I've given up on my parents, no matter what I do, they always find a way to say I've done wrong, and that I've caused a major problem, even if its doing exactly what they want me to do. I can't fucking do anything right in their eyes, they bitch at me for doing something, and then they themselves go and do that same thing. I honestly cannot stand to even be in the presence of either of them, they make my life fucking awful.

I haven't been this miserable in 2 years, since the last time I tried to kill myself. I thought shit was turning around, it has only gotten worse. I should have just fucking died in that accident, would have made shit a whole lot easier for everyone.
                  - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Yeah I think its close, but I bet Ca is worse
                    I bet it is too.

Gotta hit up one of those Dakotas. I heard they're property taxes are low

Or grow corn in Nebraska

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
                      Well right now, they aren't really helping themselves out, my dad is being retarded and trying to do some retarded startup venture that even if it does work out, won't see any money for at least 18 months, too bad funds run out in 2 months.

They aren't doing much for me right now, can't afford the next tuition bill so going to school is going out the window anyway. All they do is blame shit on me, and argue every fucking day. I'm a useless pile of shit to them, so why bother staying here? (Yes they said that).

I have to do more research, but the sooner I can figure shit out. The faster I can gtfo. I've given up on my parents, no matter what I do, they always find a way to say I've done wrong, and that I've caused a major problem, even if its doing exactly what they want me to do. I can't fucking do anything right in their eyes, they bitch at me for doing something, and then they themselves go and do that same thing. I honestly cannot stand to even be in the presence of either of them, they make my life fucking awful.

I haven't been this miserable in 2 years, since the last time I tried to kill myself. I thought shit was turning around, it has only gotten worse. I should have just fucking died in that accident, would have made shit a whole lot easier for everyone.
                      lol thats parents man, your the shit that ruined their lives, get used to it.
                      Just finish school, thats the most important thing you can do.
                      My wife went to Central CT U, stayed on campus, payed for her own shit, worked 20-30 hours a week at the same time.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jesus Christ View Post
                        I bet it is too.

Gotta hit up one of those Dakotas. I heard they're property taxes are low

Or grow corn in Nebraska
                        I don't think they've heard of DR there, you'd be the only one in like 1k miles.

Comment

lol thats parents man, your the shit that ruined their lives, get used to it.
                          Just finish school, thats the most important thing you can do.
                          My wife went to Central CT U, stayed on campus, payed for her own shit, worked 20-30 hours a week at the same time.
                          I'm not an only child, my brother gets everything he wants, I just try and stay out of the way and not cause any problems. But I somehow get slammed with everything. I don't think you actually realize how bad it is. Like I'm not bitching because they said I couldn't have something, I'm at the point where its either get the fuck out now before I do something stupid later, or just end my own life. Because really this shit really isn't worth living through. There are people with bigger issues than I have, who are still happy, and find a way through it all, everywhere I turn shit just gets worse. There are only 2 ways out, one's through the door, the other is in a bag.
                          - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• K, I think that it's just as hard on them as it is on you. It sucks cause they can flex on you but all you can do is bitch at them but I think they're just trying to keep it together and to do so need to make hard choices. Imagine feeling like you do then having to deal with 2? more kids. They shouldnt be so dumb and call you names and egg you on to leave but I think the high stress level is getting to everyone.

I personally think this is when they need you the most, especially your siblings

Comment

• Keilan, things always sort themselves out if you push on through. Trust me. Don't go talking like that, it's not even worth it

Comment

• Originally posted by Neil View Post
                                Yeah thats all.
                                Its not that far.
                                Do you think they would allow someone to cut off a part of one of the cars?
                                should be alright to cut them up, they don't have a power supply there, so your grinder would need to be a battery powered one

i would say call ahead and confirm with them

i was thinking of cutting out the roof skins of a car and taking that to use as spare sheet metal for fabrication of like brackets and shit
                                Drinking Enthusiast with a Car Problem

Comment

Working...
                                X