X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• College is awesome, especially when you have a girl friend who doesn't tie you down, and is beyond awesome, but it sucks when she goes home for the summer

Comment

• Well then, nevermind.
      - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• yea I know. I want an RA25 liftback so bad though. That'd be one of the only nastolgic cars I'd own
        |My Blog|flickr| Currently own: '96 S-10, and '97 Maxima; Soon to own: '95 S14

Originally posted by DuWerk
        Drama you are like god
        Originally posted by SwearBear
        Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Drama View Post
          yea I know. I want an RA25 liftback so bad though. That'd be one of the only nastolgic cars I'd own
          that is the only nastalgic car you would have?

Jus sayin

Comment

• Its already Friday?!!?!?!?!

04' 350z
            89' s13 Coupe - Sold

Flickr

Originally posted by Kielan
            That would liven things up a bit. I could go for a shooting right now.

Comment

• Originally posted by DuWerk View Post
              that is the only nastalgic car you would have?

Jus sayin
              I completely forgot about that one. thats not even an option to have. If you can get it, you have to. Those things are so F'n sick. Maybe also one of these. The first ever skyline--ALSI-1.

Originally posted by PHAS3D View Post
              Its already Friday?!!?!?!?!
              I know!!!!!! lets check to forecast for tomorrow....

aww its not gonna rain Im sad. But it says its supposed to rain at night soo
              Last edited by Drama; 07-23-2010, 01:04 AM.

Drama you are like god
              Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• I could see this chicks nipples through her bra and shirt on tv

Drama you are like god

Comment

• Oh word?

04' 350z
                  89' s13 Coupe - Sold

Flickr

Originally posted by Kielan
                  That would liven things up a bit. I could go for a shooting right now.

Comment

• yee duude

Drama you are like god

Comment

• I just spotted spinners in the show Weeds

Drama you are like god

Comment

• when i saw that a couple of months back i laughed, i was thinking spinners was over...
                        definitely not cool, especially on a champagne Range Rover...

hope i do not misunderstand

Comment

• Random night shifts FTMFL. Oxer I now feel your pain.

And there is NOTHING on tv at 8am. I'm watching an F1 race, and has anyone ever notied the amount of negative camber F1 cars run in the front?? Holy shit lol
                          -Brandon-

Comment

• Originally posted by prodigee View Post
                            Can't wait for college.

Get the bumper and respray done though.
                            Best statement ever!

I will say for sure that you will probably loose all your HS friends. I even lost touch with the ones that came to the same college as i did. All they did was move up to school and all move in with each other. They met no new people...just stayed with the 'home crowd'. Im going into my Junior year and know HUNDREDS of people. You guys will see when you head back home to visit and see your old friends they will just be sitting around, not motivated to do anything. Its a whole different kind of people in college....its amazing!

Dont let high school and its drama get you down. Get it over with and peace to college.

Best years of your life. Guaranteed.Get involved in college too, you have to get the most out of your money! haha

.Chris
                            Civic Si

Comment

• Originally posted by ollycarbs View Post
                              when i saw that a couple of months back i laughed, i was thinking spinners was over...
                              definitely not cool, especially on a champagne Range Rover...

hope i do not misunderstand
                              exactly lol

Originally posted by RedE46Bimmer View Post
                              Random night shifts FTMFL. Oxer I now feel your pain.

And there is NOTHING on tv at 8am. I'm watching an F1 race, and has anyone ever notied the amount of negative camber F1 cars run in the front?? Holy shit lol
                              theres AMTV and AMTV2.

I think I was discussing that with my friend the other day lol

Drama you are like god

Comment

• Originally posted by Drama View Post
                                lol have you seen it before?

heres the video incase you cant find the it on youtube
                                http://www.pp2g.tv/vZ3x7Zw__.aspx
                                hahaha i was lookin for the actual skit there was only the sound on youtube
                                Originally posted by TheNeek
                                BP ain't got $#!T on StanceWorks!

Comment

Working...
                                X