This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• no shit.

i need to suss it out more and have a read, see if i can maybe find some loop holes lol

Comment

• have to have Photos of the vehicle placing it at your workshop, another of it on the hoist with wheels removed , another showing vin and another showing odometer reading. Any defects need to be photographed and all photos have to be time and date stamped and show the certificate number in the photos. All photos have to be stored for 7 years on 2 forms of media.

Copyed from another forum

I am really broke with far too many ideas.

Comment

• any defects must be photographed, so if get defected for lows im assuming take photos of sussy.

fuck, wonder if i could get away with painting my coilovers black. lol

Comment

• or could u get coilovers engineered maybe

Comment

• I dont think their that stupid.
            Yeah you could do that maybe.

Comment

• i need to aqquire dome dc2r sussy then ffs

Comment

• Dont you have your stock sussy gear?

Comment

• new gymkhana comes out tomorrow that's pretty sweet news, thanks rt
                  Instagram: danimal._
                  Mercedes Build Thread
                  Falcon Build Thread

Comment

• Originally posted by Neil View Post
                    Dont you have your stock sussy gear?
                    i do, but dc2r and dc2/4 rear lca are different and i got dc2r lca installed

Comment

• Hello Aussies
                      Originally posted by M.Burroughs
                      I'd have to say this site was founded on building the cars we wanted to build, despite if the rest of the car community liked it or not. This site was founded on freedom of automotive self expression and the passion that goes in to each and every build... This site is about doing what you like, whatever makes you happy, and not caring about what other people think...

Comment

• hullo

Comment

• What it is Luke?
                          I'd have to say this site was founded on building the cars we wanted to build, despite if the rest of the car community liked it or not. This site was founded on freedom of automotive self expression and the passion that goes in to each and every build... This site is about doing what you like, whatever makes you happy, and not caring about what other people think...

Comment

• oh hai
                            Floccinaucinihilipilification

Comment

• Konbawa

Comment

• Originally posted by HWY HNTR View Post
                                new gymkhana comes out tomorrow that's pretty sweet news, thanks rt
                                omg did you order your Monster Shirt already?!?!
                                Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

Working...
                                X