Comment

• 92's are bitch to find near here.
      - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by Iscrape View Post
        hahahaha bout to go watch that now
        lol have you seen it before?

heres the video incase you cant find the it on youtube
        This website is for sale! pp2g.tv is your first and best source for all of the information you’re looking for. From general topics to more of what you would expect to find here, pp2g.tv has it all. We hope you find what you are searching for!
        Last edited by Drama; 07-22-2010, 10:10 PM.
        |My Blog|flickr| Currently own: '96 S-10, and '97 Maxima; Soon to own: '95 S14

Originally posted by DuWerk
        Drama you are like god
        Originally posted by SwearBear
        Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• Hands on Yo Head Whlie u Workin On Tha Floor Fire up that kush as I walk throw tha door Coogi head to toe so you know I'm gettin chose, but once I hit her wit that flex.

04' 350z
          89' s13 Coupe - Sold

Flickr

Originally posted by Kielan
          That would liven things up a bit. I could go for a shooting right now.

Comment

• Originally posted by Drama View Post
            lol have you seen it before?
            haha yeah that shits funny as fuck. i wrote this song in 94
            Originally posted by TheNeek
            BP ain't got $#!T on StanceWorks!

Comment

• Originally posted by prodigee View Post
              92's are bitch to find near here.
              I thought you found some though

Originally posted by PHAS3D View Post
              Hands on Yo Head Whlie u Workin On Tha Floor Fire up that kush as I walk throw tha door Coogi head to toe so you know I'm gettin chose, but once I hit her wit that flex.

hit her wit dat flex

Drama you are like god
              Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Iscrape View Post
                haha yeah that shits funny as fuck. i wrote this song in 94
                lol I remember when I first saw that video. I couldnt stop laugh

Drama you are like god

Comment

• I don't know what im doing wrong, but I feel like my life this summer has gone to shit. My moms pissed that I don't make time for her when I work every damn day. Girlfriends pissed at me but thats nothing out of the ordinary these days. My two best friends all went their separate ways and they never hit me up anymore. And on top of that, just like everything fuck. I wish I could go back to the days where everyone just chilled and we never gave a shit.

On good news, I got $918 form the insurance company. Not sure what im going to do with it. Fix the damage and get the car re-sprayed, or leave the paint looking like shit and do a few mods ie: catback, interior. Bad part is that my mom has the check and if I call her she will think that I only just want the money.

-Dan

Comment

• Originally posted by wheelfetish View Post
                    I don't know what im doing wrong, but I feel like my life this summer has gone to shit. My moms pissed that I don't make time for her when I work every damn day. Girlfriends pissed at me but thats nothing out of the ordinary these days. My two best friends all went their separate ways and they never hit me up anymore. And on top of that, just like everything fuck. I wish I could go back to the days where everyone just chilled and we never gave a shit.

On good news, I got $918 form the insurance company. Not sure what im going to do with it. Fix the damage and get the car re-sprayed, or leave the paint looking like shit and do a few mods ie: catback, interior. Bad part is that my mom has the check and if I call her she will think that I only just want the money.
                    your life sounds hard.

just get it, talk to her for a couple minutes and tell her you gotta finish up some things and dip

Drama you are like god

Comment

• Originally posted by wheelfetish View Post
                      I don't know what im doing wrong, but I feel like my life this summer has gone to shit. My moms pissed that I don't make time for her when I work every damn day. Girlfriends pissed at me but thats nothing out of the ordinary these days. My two best friends all went their separate ways and they never hit me up anymore. And on top of that, just like everything fuck. I wish I could go back to the days where everyone just chilled and we never gave a shit.
                      those were the good days around here we just did whatever did give a fuck who said what or anything just hung out everyday now that we are older more rules
                      Originally posted by TheNeek
                      BP ain't got $#!T on StanceWorks!

Comment

• Mel Gibson calls the manly Old Spice guy. (c) 2010. More animation @ youtube.com/smallpoppyOld Spice is not associated with this video in any way. This phone...

Drama you are like god

Comment

• i want an S13 coupe that isnt spray canned or molested by a drift king with gay ass zipties.

Comment

• Originally posted by Drama View Post
                            your life sounds hard.

just get it, talk to her for a couple minutes and tell her you gotta finish up some things and dip
                            She already messaged me and said that ill probably call in a few days to just pick up the check. Now I feel that if I try to go see her like I planned to do, she will think im just after the money.

Originally posted by Iscrape View Post
                            those were the good days around here we just did whatever did give a fuck who said what or anything just hung out everyday now that we are older more rules
                            Those days were the best days ever. Fuckin pool parties durring the day, hot tub parties at night. We all chilled and everyone was just chill and had a good time. Now its like everyone just moved on and the only time we see each other is random run intos at walmart.

-Dan

Comment

• Originally posted by Deltron View Post
                              i want an S13 coupe that isnt spray canned or molested by a drift king with gay ass zipties.
                              I'll sell you mine.... But it has rust all under it.

04' 350z
                              89' s13 Coupe - Sold

Flickr

Originally posted by Kielan
                              That would liven things up a bit. I could go for a shooting right now.

Comment

• I know exactly what you are talking about (in terms of your friends), I just went out and met new friends, my old friends decided that being pricks, and talking shit behind your back was the cool thing to do, I just said fuck that, and made new friends. And to be perfectly honest, I like my new friends a lot more than I liked the old ones. Fucking highschool, just made fake friendships just so I could make it through there without being a total loner.
                                Last edited by Kielan; 07-22-2010, 11:02 PM.
                                - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Working...
                                X