• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Rírá View Post
    Thats why I'm gonna teach my kids to earn money the old fashioned way

selling drugs.
    fucking lol.

Originally posted by Francois Dillinger View Post
    that's how they all do it. i definitely agree. my brother made it to the level directly before state this year for little league. a majority of the pitches are curves and the kids care more about how they look, hitting homeruns with thir $500 bats and throwing junk than obp, rbi, and not making errors on simple infield plays.

i have my brothers working on good 2/4 seam fastball movements and a mean bugs bunny change up. curveballs only do so much, especially when kids get used to seeing them.
    exactly, and it's good to see that you're trying to help them now because if the issue goes unaddressed early on, then it will never get fixed. i have a friend/now former teammate that is going to play Division II baseball at a pretty good school. all he ever wants to do is get that hard hit into the left-center gap. he literally can't hit the ball the opposite way cuz he doesn't want to. i can directly quote him saying "i feel like just telling coach i'm sorry, i don't hit the ball the right side so he gets off my back... i just don't hit it there and i don't care." This same player also can't slide head first or dive back into a base at the age of 18. he's in for a rude awakening.

the reason i won the batting title for the PA state tournament this year and finished with one of the highest batting averages and on base percentages in the Mid Atlantic Regional tournament was because all i tried to do was not be selfish. i wanted to give my teammates an opportunity to get an RBI, whatever i could do to not get out and get on base was good enough for me.
    ///M 2.0
    G60 POWAR... never forget

Comment

• Hey RT

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

• the biggest problem is really the coaches. they get raging boners for kids that throw junk and hit homeruns.

imo obp, rbi, and consistent defense is much more important, coaches don't seem to notice that as much. it's horse shit and is really ruining the future of the game.

Comment

• Hi RT.

Heading to Mississauga Ontario on Sunday, then Oakville for lunch with family friends.
          Should I go check out that abandoned BMW dealership while I'm there?

Comment

• yea, i hear ya. i think that's why my town hasn't had too much of an issue with it. we've managed to push the same ideas for a little over 40 years here and it's still working.

Originally posted by Alexander View Post
            Hi RT.

Heading to Mississauga Ontario on Sunday, then Oakville for lunch with family friends.
            Should I go check out that abandoned BMW dealership while I'm there?
            Yea, go so you can steal the white 635 they have and bring it to me.
            ///M 2.0

Comment

• I will defiantly bring a camera on Sunday.

Comment

• Looks like I really may be getting rid of my car.

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

• For a truck?

Comment

• don't get a fucking truck... and if you do get something truck like, at least get a caddy or something similar...

///M 2.0

Comment

• fucking ak avatars..

Comment

• i got so confused who was posting when that all started.. the personalized ones definitely made it easier.
                        ///M 2.0

Comment

• Get a mini truck. Air. lay frame all day. Done.
                          - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by Alexander View Post
                            For a truck?
                            Yup

Originally posted by Jersh View Post
                            don't get a fucking truck... and if you do get something truck like, at least get a caddy or something similar...

Fuck VW's. I **** working on them, and I could really give two shits about having one.

If I can find a truck it'll be a long term build. Performance first, then I'll put it up for a bit and get a DD. Then I'll bag it on some Semi wheels.

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

• i was hoping that you were going to see past the whole VW's sucking thing... guess not.

///M 2.0

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
                                Get a mini truck. Air. lay frame all day. Done.
                                Fuck that, I want a Cummins.

My buddies:

It'll get rubber in 4th gear turning 35" tires.

I'm looking for a 98-04. Extended cab, long bed. Any color is good but I **** the fucking purple color hey had for a while.

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

Working...
                                X