X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm pretty drunk when we stop pregaming (I'm little and don't have a huge tolerance, 7-8 shots get me there) usually have 3 or 4 beers at the party, or 2 cups of whatever jungle juice they are pouring. Done. That's a solid night and it only costs about 5-6 bucks.
    - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• i bring $60 to the bar, @ $5 a beer thats 12 beers, ontop of pregaming.
      Originally posted by Jesus Christ
      he mustve enjoyed that bj.

i know for a fact you chubby bitches could suck the air bubbles out of a brake line

Comment

• Originally posted by PavelK313 View Post
        I am kind of picky about what I drink. I dont really drink to get fucked up but I always end up getting smashed. lol
        I been trying to budget myself but its hard to cut corners. Thats why I am so broke all the time.
        yea see broke ass college kids, we drink what we can get and I don't always drink...... but when I do i get fucking hammered lol.

tumblr
        myata

Comment

• the bars near my school always have really good deals, so money isn't really an issue. for example, silver coin night. they spin a wheel, and what ever it lands on will be the coin you pay with for the night. so if it's a nickel night, bring a roll of nickels and you can get whatever drink you want for 5 cents.
          ///M 2.0
          G60 POWAR... never forget

Comment

• over what time span?

i'm glad i'm a lightweight, makes shit wayyy cheaper.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jersh View Post
              the bars near my school always have really good deals, so money isn't really an issue. for example, silver coin night. they spin a wheel, and what ever it lands on will be the coin you pay with for the night. so if it's a nickel night, bring a roll of nickels and you can get whatever drink you want for 5 cents.
              holy shit....i would die.

Comment

the bars near my school always have really good deals, so money isn't really an issue. for example, silver coin night. they spin a wheel, and what ever it lands on will be the coin you pay with for the night. so if it's a nickel night, bring a roll of nickels and you can get whatever drink you want for 5 cents.
                jesus christ thats the best invention i've ever heard of
                tumblr
                myata

Comment

• yea, it's a limited time span.. maybe an hour to an hour an a half... it's usually one of the more crazy nights during the week. they have other deals too, like pitchers and wings and some more shit to get the college kids' money.
                  ///M 2.0

Comment

• Originally posted by Francois Dillinger View Post
                    over what time span?

i'm glad i'm a lightweight, makes shit wayyy cheaper.
                    Hooray for being a lightweight.
                    Originally posted by Francois Dillinger View Post
                    holy shit....i would die.
                    +1
                    - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by benz88 View Post
                      i bring $60 to the bar, @ $5 a beer thats 12 beers, ontop of pregaming.
                      I guess I suc at being careful with my money.

IG: PavelKostyurin

Comment

• I wish they were allowed to do that here. Laws FTL
                        Originally posted by Jesus Christ
                        he mustve enjoyed that bj.

i know for a fact you chubby bitches could suck the air bubbles out of a brake line

Comment

• at least you're a lightweight because of your body size, i know a few kids that should be able to pound alcohol because of genetics and body size. but they have two mixed drinks and are plastered, i call them 200 lb lightweights.
                          ///M 2.0

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
                            don't have a huge tolerance
                            That's the English in you

We just go get wasted as cheap as possible, always pregame like half a litre of vodka or a bottle of fortified wine and some cans of cider/beer before the club, legal age is 18 over here and I've been clubbing since I was 16.
                            Originally posted by Lt. Dangle
                            Are your cigars left handed, or right handed?
                            Originally posted by Kielan
                            Debatable, I sat there uncontrollably shitting for more than 20 minutes.

Check my Tumblr, bitches.

Comment

at least you're a lightweight because of your body size, i know a few kids that should be able to pound alcohol because of genetics and body size. but they have two mixed drinks and are plastered, i call them 200 lb lightweights.
                              +1 My suitemate is 5'11 ish and an easy 190 pounds, and has MAYBE 3 beers and is fucking gone. I don't understand it.
                              tumblr
                              myata

Comment

• Originally posted by benz88 View Post
                                I wish they were allowed to do that here. Laws FTL
                                laws regulate price of alcohol?

Originally posted by Jersh View Post
                                at least you're a lightweight because of your body size, i know a few kids that should be able to pound alcohol because of genetics and body size. but they have two mixed drinks and are plastered, i call them 200 lb lightweights.
                                yeah, i went to school with a kid that drank regularly and would be smashed after two beers. crazy how that shit works...my cousin out drank me by far his first time drinking.

Comment

Working...
                                X