X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm wicked excited, I have to change my oil by myself tonight though, not excited about that

Comment

• Just ordered some DOPE ass cinelli Grip tape for my fixie risers.

04' 350z
      89' s13 Coupe - Sold

Flickr

Originally posted by Kielan
      That would liven things up a bit. I could go for a shooting right now.

Comment

• god damn mother fucking vortex fucking cunt fucking kids

Comment

• let me guess. He backed out...
          |My Blog|flickr| Currently own: '96 S-10, and '97 Maxima; Soon to own: '95 S14

Originally posted by DuWerk
          Drama you are like god
          Originally posted by SwearBear
          Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• just texted me he can't meet me tomorrow, these mother fuckers all fucking suck

Comment

• you should tell him your tired of people acting like that and if hes not going to see it tomorrow, then he wont get it, thats it for him.
              Last edited by Drama; 07-22-2010, 08:04 PM.

Drama you are like god
              Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Drama View Post
                theres NY for you. ha.
                haha wtf NY? werent they saying Oakland like Oakland CA
                Originally posted by TheNeek
                BP ain't got $#!T on StanceWorks!

Comment

• o yee, i thought it was in ny for some reason . Maybe its cause my friend that shows em to me, is from ny and he records alot of the fights :P

Drama you are like god

Comment

• Change of plans, could anyone pick me up in like bridgeport, CT at the ferry? I got a guy willing to pay me extra to drive the car to him on long island

Comment

• Originally posted by DuWerk View Post
                      Change of plans, could anyone pick me up in like bridgeport, CT at the ferry? I got a guy willing to pay me extra to drive the car to him on long island
                      What time?
                      - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by DuWerk View Post
                        Change of plans, could anyone pick me up in like bridgeport, CT at the ferry? I got a guy willing to pay me extra to drive the car to him on long island
                        if i had my car i would
                        Originally posted by TheNeek
                        BP ain't got $#!T on StanceWorks!

Comment

• not sure yet, but it will be saturday I think, also I always seem to have the last post on every page

Comment

• If its Saturday, I could get you from the ferry I don't have anything to do.
                            - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Ok well, I have to put the cat and e brake cables in tomorrow night, so I'll let you know

Comment

• Word.
                                - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Working...
                                X