This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by FluidMotorUnion View Post
    Had to drive a SRT-4 for 100 miles today to set readiness on it for emissions.

I can now say...

unequivocally...

that I have never driven...

...a bigger piece of shit in the galaxy.
    Are they that bad?
    I drove one and thought that it aint too bad at all.

IG: PavelKostyurin

Comment

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
      yea, ive only been there like 3 weeks. but its only temporary until i find someplace Id rather be.

in the anaheim area
      Are you looking for another job at the shop in Cali?

Comment

• Originally posted by PavelK313 View Post
        Are you looking for another job at the shop in Cali?
        Id be in the baller ass high performance parts industry with cool kids like Fluid
        Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
          Id be in the baller ass high performance parts industry with cool kids like Fluid
          Sounds pretty exciting!

Comment

Sounds pretty exciting!
            im stoked, hopefully it all comes together. I'll have a better idea whats up tomorrow

Comment

• Good luck man, before you know it Kielan will be asking you to live in your basement.
              ///M 2.0
              G60 POWAR... never forget

Comment

• Originally posted by Jersh View Post
                Good luck man, before you know it Kielan will be asking you to live in your basement.
                All up in yo shit, eating yo grits nd shit
                Originally posted by Lt. Dangle
                Are your cigars left handed, or right handed?
                Originally posted by Kielan
                Debatable, I sat there uncontrollably shitting for more than 20 minutes.

Check my Tumblr, bitches.

Comment

• Do work strongcock!

Comment

• Good shit Dave.

Comment

Are they that bad?
                      I drove one and thought that it aint too bad at all.
                      Cheap, shitty interior. Way worse than my Si.

Seat positioning is shit if you're 6' or taller, like I am. Seat's too close to reach the full extent of the clutch throw, and you bang knee with the wheel when you let up. Too far away, you can't reach the end of the throw, and that last .001" is where it catches.

Revs to 6k. A four-cylinder that revs to 6k only? What the fuck? That's just fucking dumb.

The shifter. Holy fuck the shifter. It goes ALL THE WAY to the floor, like a Mazda B-series truck. There's only 5 gears, but you still can't figure out what gear you're shifting into. That is to say, if the car even accepts the gear throw in the first place. Plus, you have to literally thrust your weight against the shifter to get it to move, because it's made of lead.

The spoiler is hella lame, and hella obstructing. Then again, I don't drive an STi or an Evo, so it might just be a big wing thing. But there's no way that tail is functional on an FF car.

Plus, let's not forget, it's a Neon. The only people that turbo a Neon should be doing it in their garage, while they drink Milwaukee's Best Ice and keep saying the words Mopar over and over, hoping that word will imbue them with some sort of magic power that makes a Neon cool after you slap a turbo on it. Then they turn it on and it doesn't work. A non-functional Neon is better than this piece.

www.fluidmotorunion.com
                      www.stanceworks.com

Originally posted by Oxer
                      I'm pretty sure I will molest any exhaust systems you leave lying around

Comment

• soooooo you didn't enjoy it?
                        ///M 2.0
                        G60 POWAR... never forget

Comment

• Don't forget it has the turn radius of a fucking tahoe and the stock shift knob comes off if you shift too hard.

Comment

• thanks guys, im so fucking stoked right now

Comment

• Originally posted by FluidMotorUnion View Post
                              Cheap, shitty interior. Way worse than my Si.

Seat positioning is shit if you're 6' or taller, like I am. Seat's too close to reach the full extent of the clutch throw, and you bang knee with the wheel when you let up. Too far away, you can't reach the end of the throw, and that last .001" is where it catches.

Revs to 6k. A four-cylinder that revs to 6k only? What the fuck? That's just fucking dumb.

The shifter. Holy fuck the shifter. It goes ALL THE WAY to the floor, like a Mazda B-series truck. There's only 5 gears, but you still can't figure out what gear you're shifting into. That is to say, if the car even accepts the gear throw in the first place. Plus, you have to literally thrust your weight against the shifter to get it to move, because it's made of lead.

The spoiler is hella lame, and hella obstructing. Then again, I don't drive an STi or an Evo, so it might just be a big wing thing. But there's no way that tail is functional on an FF car.

Plus, let's not forget, it's a Neon. The only people that turbo a Neon should be doing it in their garage, while they drink Milwaukee's Best Ice and keep saying the words Mopar over and over, hoping that word will imbue them with some sort of magic power that makes a Neon cool after you slap a turbo on it. Then they turn it on and it doesn't work. A non-functional Neon is better than this piece.
                              I've heard other stories about them also, and also the Calibers.

I guess I would have to drive one in order to bash it. But for what it was when it debuted, a 5spd turbo-charged neon for under $20k, didn't seem bad at all.

Of course if I had one and HAD to keep it, the exterior would be downgraded to a base model.

Comment

• Originally posted by coconutt View Post
                                Of course if I had one and HAD to keep it, the exterior would be downgraded to a base model.
                                That's fuckin gay

Comment

Working...
                                X