X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So, just found a hole in my fuel tank and fuel is dripping out onto my driveway its a reasonable drip like about a shot glass every 25-30 minutes, I have a basin under it to catch anything but I need to know does anyone know and quick fixes to keep me going until I can get it somewhere to fix it permanently?
    Originally posted by Lt. Dangle
    Are your cigars left handed, or right handed?
    Originally posted by Kielan
    Debatable, I sat there uncontrollably shitting for more than 20 minutes.

Check my Tumblr, bitches.

Comment

• JB Weld.

And yo RT peeps.

Comment

• Thank you, my mind is fried recently with paperwork for college and thoughts about immigrating and then this happens and I was so close to full on punching someone, so thank you.

Comment

• No prob.

Comment

• and RT is dead, just bought Red dead redemption brand new for 11 euro with a trade in and an old voucher I found, fuckyeah.jpg

Comment

• I gotta give a friend's gf a ride to work, which she has some huge titties. I'll make sure I have my sunglasses on since them titties will be all over the place, jigglin' everywhere with the the shitty ride quality.

fuckyeah.jpg

Comment

• Originally posted by coconutt View Post
                a friend's gf has some huge titties. I'll make sure them titties will be all over the place, jigglin' everywhere with the quality titty ride.
                Fixed
                Last edited by Rírá; 08-11-2011, 04:15 PM.

Comment

• I wish I had a camera mounted in the car for viewing passengers.

Hmmm...

Comment

• adjust rear view mirror towards boobs.

Comment

• WIN.

Broadway Convex 300mm

Comment

• Originally posted by Rírá View Post
                        and RT is dead, just bought Red dead redemption brand new for 11 euro with a trade in and an old voucher I found, fuckyeah.jpg
                        great game, i just got NFS:Shift 2 and UFC Undisputed 2010 for a combine $50 brand new.
                        ///M 2.0
                        G60 POWAR... never forget

Comment

• jb weld, and other materials alike heat up when you mix them together to form a solid.
                          i would not use it, since the heat could ignite the fumes, i would use some sort of plastic version of jb weld. (jb weld is metal based afaik.)
                          -Instagram@jdjurhuus
                          Stretchsaurus and Pokemon.

Comment

• Originally posted by Zic View Post
                            jb weld, and other materials alike heat up when you mix them together to form a solid.
                            i would not use it, since the heat could ignite the fumes, i would use some sort of plastic version of jb weld. (jb weld is metal based afaik.)
                            Hmm, thanks for that, anything you'd recommend? Judging by the drink my tank will probably be empty by morning

Comment

• show up to work 4 hours late
                              do nothing all day
                              leave work an hour early to get beers with another manager

not a bad day at work
                              Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Originally posted by Zic View Post
                                jb weld, and other materials alike heat up when you mix them together to form a solid.
                                Lol

Comment

Working...
                                X