X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lololol tú shey
    Originally posted by M.Burroughs
    I'd have to say this site was founded on building the cars we wanted to build, despite if the rest of the car community liked it or not. This site was founded on freedom of automotive self expression and the passion that goes in to each and every build... This site is about doing what you like, whatever makes you happy, and not caring about what other people think...

Comment

• spur of the moment
      Floccinaucinihilipilification

Comment

• Originally posted by P78 View Post
        why is there a queen sized bed in the kitchen?

I am really broke with far too many ideas.

Comment

• Yeah she's not uber domestic. She played stay home mom for a year, nearly went crazy. Just started a job yesterday. More money
          I'd have to say this site was founded on building the cars we wanted to build, despite if the rest of the car community liked it or not. This site was founded on freedom of automotive self expression and the passion that goes in to each and every build... This site is about doing what you like, whatever makes you happy, and not caring about what other people think...

Comment

• more money
            new wheels
            ????
            profit

Comment

• Yessir. She doesn't know that I know she's gonna try to buy me the ssr mk1s. Hopefully the trans on my kei car isn't fucked

Comment

• which kei car u have again?

Comment

• Originally posted by P78 View Post
                  which kei car u have again?
                  A small one.

Comment

• 96 diahatsu move srxx, turbo 5spd fwd. Not the one I really really wanted but 1300$ was a good deal

Originally posted by Neil View Post
                    A small one.
                    truth

Comment

• Originally posted by jared1988 View Post
                      96 daihatsu move srxx, turbo 5spd fwd. Not the one I really really wanted but 1300$ was a good deal
                      Fixed

Comment

• lol

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zyOUkjv2_DQ"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zyOUkjv2_DQ[/ame]

Comment

• Originally posted by Neil View Post
                          Fixed
                          cunt

Comment

• Originally posted by jared1988 View Post
                            cunt

I think this looks awesome.
                            Last edited by Neil; 08-11-2011, 08:44 AM.

Comment

• Yeah it tops out at 140kph. The yellow copen is cool too. I want a cappuccino cause it's rwd

Comment

• get the small mr mazda autozam

Comment

Working...
                                X