• if I can pull this off, its going to be pretty awesome
        Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

• Originally posted by Francois Dillinger View Post
          buy it, change the oil, flush the coolant, profit
          Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Originally posted by Jersh View Post
            so tired of COD... i need something new, but i'm not sure what to get. i was thinking Fallout: New Vegas but it's basically just an expansion of Fallout 3. All the new sports games come out in the next few months so there's no reason to get any of the 2011 games. I might try to hunt down a used copy of Sid Meier's Civilization Revolution or UFC Undisputed 2010.
            i really want to try Fallout New Vegas, ive switched from Blackops back to MW2 and have been loving it.
            Originally posted by Jesus Christ
            he mustve enjoyed that bj.

i know for a fact you chubby bitches could suck the air bubbles out of a brake line

Comment

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
              buy it, change the oil, flush the coolant, profit
              haha.

it's a 323si...so

V T A K !!!!!!!!!

Comment

haha.

it's a 323si...so

V T A K !!!!!!!!!
                shit is mad crazy jdm rare
                Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• thinking about offering 800 on it then flipping.

Comment

• or selling the 02 and keeping it for when the mk4 breaks too i guess...

Comment

or selling the 02 and keeping it for when the mk4 breaks too i guess...
                      Flip it. Don't sell the 02.
                      - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by benz88 View Post
                        i really want to try Fallout New Vegas, ive switched from Blackops back to MW2 and have been loving it.
                        all the reviews that i've seen say that it's great, just like fallout 3. the only downside to it, other than the same bugs and glitches from F3, is that the story is so similar. You have to protect clean water again, and do all that shit. it uses the same engine and all the people look exactly the same. which is kinda off putting for me, i want something new.

i think i'm just gonna dick around in MW2 and quick scope people for now.
                        ///M 2.0
                        G60 POWAR... never forget

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
                          Flip it. Don't sell the 02.
                          i go back and forth daily on whether or not to keep it. i want it, but i'm saving for a down payment on a house and eliminate my debt, so the extra funds would be nice.

Comment

i go back and forth daily on whether or not to keep it. i want it, but i'm saving for a down payment on a house and eliminate my debt, so the extra funds would be nice.
                            I mean I guess. You could flip that car for a grand of profit I'm sure. And I think it would take a while to sell the 02 cause you're selling to a very specific audience, especially if it needs a lot of work.

I could be wrong though. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
                            - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• they have this comedian on Top gear, his name is John Bishop
                              I can barely understand wtf he is saying, made me realize that they have different english accents in the UK.

Comment

]i go back and forth daily on whether or not to keep it. i want it, but i'm saving for a down payment on a house and eliminate my debt, so the extra funds would be nice.
                                We call that "pulling a Kielan"
                                Last edited by Dudermagee; 08-10-2011, 10:02 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X