Comment

• When is the iPhone 5 being released?

Originally posted by Longboarding_G
      you sir, win this battle.
      “Producing something of quality is obsessing over details nobody sees.”

Comment

• Originally posted by Krank View Post
        When is the iPhone 5 being released?
        Hasn't been announced, my guess would either be this fall, or next spring.
        - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• So, looks like if my plans to go back to college fall through I'll be moving to somewhere in north America around christmas :/ fucking recession budgets lowering student aid so I might not be able to get enough to actually sustain myself, shitty.
          Originally posted by Lt. Dangle
          Are your cigars left handed, or right handed?
          Originally posted by Kielan
          Debatable, I sat there uncontrollably shitting for more than 20 minutes.

Check my Tumblr, bitches.

Comment

• Come to America, west coast. I'll live with you in the summers. No homo.
            - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Well, I've never been to the west coast, but if I went over I'd most likely have to get on my feet with family, got cousins in Boston, Charleston and San Fran, but 2 of my best friends moving to Miami soon so I dunno, I got options its just about getting a work visa.

Comment

• Fuck Miami. Move to San Fran.
                - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• probably my cousins I'm least cool with, still got a childhood friend who lives there now and he said he can get me a MM card easy haha, the next few days will decide a lot, I dunno gonna be weird if I gotta go from RHD to LHD :/

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
                    Fuck Miami. Move to San Fran.
                    LMAO.

San Fran sucks ass. Shitty roads and for the most part shitty people (Bay area people read that as MOST PART, not all). Also, that state is completely broke, compared to just kind of broke like the rest of the country. Any state that spends money mailing military members trying to say that they are residents of the state when they aren't, and then begs for more money can go fuck themselves.

Sorry, I just developed a deep hatred for that state after spending 2 years there.
                    Last edited by jdel; 08-08-2011, 06:08 PM.
                    Originally posted by Oxer
                    people are such stupid cunts.
                    fuck everybody.
                    Originally posted by Jesus Christ
                    listen to me carefully, go fuck yourself and never come back here again
                    Originally posted by Dudermagee
                    You're stupid.

Comment

• Hmm, well actually I got friends in Baltimore too, and even though I bet this is hard to believe, my uncles cousin is Martin O'Malley.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rírá View Post
                        Hmm, well actually I got friends in Baltimore too, and even though I bet this is hard to believe, my uncles cousin is Martin O'Malley.
                        It's not hard to believe. I don't really like Baltimore either. I've lived just about everywhere I wanted to, and even some places I didn't want to. I'm just ready to move back to Tampa.
                        fuck everybody.
                        You're stupid.

Comment

• Originally posted by jdel View Post
                          LMAO.

San Fran sucks ass. Shitty roads and for the most part shitty people (Bay area people read that as MOST PART, not all). Also, that state is completely broke, compared to just kind of broke like the rest of the country. Any state that spends money mailing military members trying to say that they are residents of the state when they aren't, and then begs for more money can go fuck themselves.

Sorry, I just developed a deep hatred for that state after spending 2 years there.
                          I like SF.

IG: PavelKostyurin

Comment

• Baltimore sucks dick don't move there.

SF from what I hear is really nice, that whole area is really nice from what I understand actually. And its a fuck load better than what the East Coast has to offer, if I could, I would already be out there.
                            - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• I can just imagine driving a mini in a big US city, combined with my accent I'd have hipster chicks all on my dick, fo sho.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
                                Baltimore sucks dick don't move there.

SF from what I hear is really nice, that whole area is really nice from what I understand actually. And its a fuck load better than what the East Coast has to offer, if I could, I would already be out there.
                                Baltimore does suck.

You really need to experience the whole East Coast before you just say it all sucks. I had never been to the West Coast, so I decided to go. I was completely and thoroughly disappointed.
                                fuck everybody.
                                You're stupid.

Comment

Working...
                                X