X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well congrats to you sir.
    - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• He wanted 7, but I talked him down to 4.
      |My Blog|flickr| Currently own: '96 S-10, and '97 Maxima; Soon to own: '95 S14

Originally posted by DuWerk
      Drama you are like god
      Originally posted by SwearBear
      Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• That's a lot to talk someone down. Impressive.
        - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• You wanna help me buy my next car?
          ///M 2.0
          G60 POWAR... never forget

Comment

• I know, I was quite surprised myself. He's not including the Recaro seats with the car, but I could care less about them cause I don't like them.

Drama you are like god
            Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jersh View Post
              You wanna help me buy my next car?
              lulz. What car?

Drama you are like god

Comment

• Don't know yet, i've got a thing for old cars.. i'm thinking an E30.
                ///M 2.0

Comment

• Originally posted by 180roman View Post
                  don't have any money and found this for cheap

pimp bitches. get money

Comment

• Originally posted by Drama View Post
                    I know, I was quite surprised myself. He's not including the Recaro seats with the car, but I could care less about them cause I don't like them.

Is that the one from zilvia? Seats look familiar.

IG: PavelKostyurin

Comment

• I like Evo Recaros, but if you're getting the car for 4 grand that's plenty fine that you're not getting them lol.

Pics of car?
                      - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Don't know yet, i've got a thing for old cars.. i'm thinking an E30.
                        Niiice.

Originally posted by PavelK313 View Post
                        Is that the one from zilvia? Seats look familiar.
                        yep.

Originally posted by Kielan View Post
                        I like Evo Recaros, but if you're getting the car for 4 grand that's plenty fine that you're not getting them lol.

Pics of car?
                        Not really a fan of em. But yeah, it's a good deal

Drama you are like god

Comment

• It's good to see you're getting a car that you really enjoy. I'm personally a huge S14 fan.

And Kielan, we won again today. We ten runned the team from Delaware and i got hit within the first 2 pitches of my at bats 3 times.
                          ///M 2.0

Comment

It's good to see you're getting a car that you really enjoy. I'm personally a huge S14 fan.
                            Yeah, I've been waiting to get one for years, man. Super good deal since stock ones run for about the same price. It has a clean title, 160k miles on chassis, and 60-70k on the engine. Has a some goodies done to it. Glad to hear you're a huge S14 fan

Drama you are like god

Comment

It's good to see you're getting a car that you really enjoy. I'm personally a huge S14 fan.

And Kielan, we won again today. We ten runned the team from Delaware and i got hit within the first 2 pitches of my at bats 3 times.
                              Congrats dude! That's awesome.

Sucks to get hit, and 3 fucking times? Fuck your life.
                              Originally posted by Drama View Post
                              Niiice.

yep.

Not really a fan of em. But yeah, it's a good deal

Looks awesome dude, congrats, shit is mint. How many miles?
                              - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Yea, we thought it was intentional because of the way i have been hitting... then i found out that the one kid that hit me twice only pitched 2 times in his whole life and the other just threw 140+ pitches 2 days ago.
                                ///M 2.0

Comment

Working...
                                X