X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Francois Dillinger View Post
    Word. His opinion is wrong.

Is there a thread for your e36 build?

nah man, if you got a question i answer.

i suck at being entertaining about cars i can only get super technical or nothing.

id spend 2 pages bs'ing about wiring, capacitors a/f ratios and nobody wants to hear that shit on here

Email | Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Originally posted by SeanDub View Post
      Hiii
      omghaisean

how is chilling with the ox in seattle?

Comment

• Originally posted by Jesus Christ View Post

nah man, if you got a question i answer.

i suck at being entertaining about cars i can only get super technical or nothing.

id spend 2 pages bs'ing about wiring, capacitors a/f ratios and nobody wants to hear that shit on here
        don't really have any questions as it's something i won't be doing, but i think it would be great to follow. i will never own a Z, but am stoked to see royal t's ls swap.

if you have pictures and stuff you should post it up. plenty of people like reading actual build threads. need some good content to break up the shitstorm of recent gay threads.

Comment

• Fuckin epic.

Also me, Dave and Paul Bruney (luckyboyone or whatever) had a blast crushing dreams at the front entrance. We were the ones deciding if you could go in to the show or park in general admission. Unfortunately a lot of cars ended up sneaking in, but we were give dicks to people, it was too fun lol

Comment

Fuckin epic.

Also me, Dave and Paul Bruney (luckyboyone or whatever) had a blast crushing dreams at the front entrance. We were the ones deciding if you could go in to the show or park in general admission. Unfortunately a lot of cars ended up sneaking in, but we were give dicks to people, it was too fun lol
            i wish i was there....crushing dreams is one of my favorite activities

Comment

• Originally posted by Francois Dillinger View Post
              don't really have any questions as it's something i won't be doing, but i think it would be great to follow. i will never own a Z, but am stoked to see royal t's ls swap.

if you have pictures and stuff you should post it up. plenty of people like reading actual build threads. need some good content to break up the shitstorm of recent gay threads.
              i was planning on it after h20 where the explosion of shit cars and noobs happens.

Comment

• My girl said some of them looked absolutely devastated lol.

We clowned an entire car crew, then found out they paid for a vendor booth lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jesus Christ View Post
                  this nigga crazy.

morning RT i got blasted last night and just woke up holy shit
                  Originally posted by Francois Dillinger View Post
                  Word. His opinion is wrong.

Is there a thread for your e36 build?
                  Hah I'm cool with that, I'm not on this site to be just like everyone else and not have my own opinion. If I were that way, I'd be rocking a MK5 on air with RS's.
                  Originally posted by Oxer
                  people are such stupid cunts.
                  fuck everybody.
                  Originally posted by Jesus Christ
                  listen to me carefully, go fuck yourself and never come back here again
                  Originally posted by Dudermagee
                  You're stupid.

Comment

• Csb.

Sounds good jesus. @ seandub...who was the vendor?

Comment

• So stoked. Just ordered a grip of parts for Ol Dirty Bastard. New fuel pump, fuel and air filters, distributor cap and rotor, spark plugs, and plug wires are on their way from BavAuto and Ireland Engineering. Already have a complete top end gasket set, and a new coolant expansion tank and coolant level sensor is waiting for me to pick up at the dealer tomorrow.
                      Ol Dirty Bastard - RIP

Photo by Alex Dooley
                      2016 Ducati Scrambler, 2015 Subaru Impreza

Comment

• Eas, executive auto society or some gay shit

Comment

Fuckin epic.

lol
                          Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

• Oh the things I would do for that car......

http://cars.donedeal.ie/for-sale/cars/2150299
                            Originally posted by Lt. Dangle
                            Are your cigars left handed, or right handed?
                            Originally posted by Kielan
                            Debatable, I sat there uncontrollably shitting for more than 20 minutes.

Check my Tumblr, bitches.

Comment

• Hi RT.
                              - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Hello Kielan.

And I am planning on buying an SR20 S14 for $4000 in a couple weeks. Or hoping to get it before my birthday.
                                |My Blog|flickr| Currently own: '96 S-10, and '97 Maxima; Soon to own: '95 S14

Originally posted by DuWerk
                                Drama you are like god
                                Originally posted by SwearBear
                                Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

Working...
                                X