X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• just found out that if my baseball team wins our mid atlantic regional, the world series that we would be in is going to broadcasted on ESPN3.
    ///M 2.0
    G60 POWAR... never forget

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
      Send me the code.

Comment

• That would be awesome, if anyone cared about ESPN3.

Just kidding dude, that's genuinely awesome, definitely something to be proud of.
        - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• if its to hard dw bout it kelly (not that im dissing your intelligence)

Comment

• Yea, it would be insane. the only problem is that literally all of the odds are against us right now. It's a double elimination playoff and we already have one loss. We have to play a pretty good team from Delaware in order to move on, they already have one loss but we're starting to run a little low on pitching. And if we win tomorrow then we have to beat this prick team from Jersey twice because they haven't lost yet.
            ///M 2.0

Comment

• Originally posted by Lukey View Post
              if its to hard dw bout it kelly (not that im dissing your intelligence)
              I'll pick through it, php isn't a strong point of mine. But I'll give it a shot man, it'll give me something to do.
              Originally posted by Jersh View Post
              Yea, it would be insane. the only problem is that literally all of the odds are against us right now. It's a double elimination playoff and we already have one loss. We have to play a pretty good team from Delaware in order to move on, they already have one loss but we're starting to run a little low on pitching. And if we win tomorrow then we have to beat this prick team from Jersey twice because they haven't lost yet.
              Damn dude, sounds pretty crazy, good luck man.
              - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• thanks mang

Comment

• thanks man... i'm nervous as hell when i think about it. it's a dream to make it to the series and fly down to Shelby, North Carolina as one of the top 8 teams in the country.

Here is the field that we would get to play at...

///M 2.0

Comment

• So are you guys currently still playing? I thought the season ended back in like June/July?
                    - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• yea, the regular season ended back in July. Then there was league playoffs, which we won. That put us in the Regional Playoffs (Region 2) in our case, we won that. Then we were in the State Playoffs, which we finished second and i won the batting title. That earned us a spot in the Mid Atlantic Playoffs, which are going on now and we need to win 3 more games in order to make it to the World Series.
                      ///M 2.0

Comment

• Originally posted by Jersh View Post
                        yea, the regular season ended back in July. Then there was league playoffs, which we won. That put us in the Regional Playoffs (Region 2) in our case, we won that. Then we were in the State Playoffs, which we finished second and i won the batting title. That earned us a spot in the Mid Atlantic Playoffs, which are going on now and we need to win 3 more games in order to make it to the World Series.
                        Very awesome dude, congrats. Glad to hear its going so well, seriously, I'm not just bullshitting you, that is genuinely awesome, and something to admire. Good luck with everything, a batting title as a freshman is damn impressive as well.
                        - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by Lukey View Post
                          They're under powered, I don't know much about them, but apparently, they aren't the easiest to keep healthy.
                          - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Very awesome dude, congrats. Glad to hear its going so well, seriously, I'm not just bullshitting you, that is genuinely awesome, and something to admire. Good luck with everything, a batting title as a freshman is damn impressive as well.
                            thanks, but this isn't part of college baseball. technically i should have still been in high school so I'm playing my last year of Legion baseball. it's for 15-18 year olds, but most of the kids that play at this level are going to big name schools. Like the catcher for the team we beat today has a full ride to UNC but is too fucking dumb to get in so now they're sending him to a junior college for a year to get his grades up. Then there are a few kids that had Eastern Carolina scouts at our games, St. Joseph's, the one kid in Region 2 playoffs had scouts from Florida, Clemson, the Phillies and the Braves... but we hit the shit out of him in front of all his scouts which was awesome.

anyway, thanks again. i need to get going, i have to be at the field for bp in 11 hours.
                            ///M 2.0

Comment

Send me the code.

Just say a make up commercial with Taylor Swift in it. Jesus Christ I would marry that girl.
                              I'd marry her too.

Originally posted by Jersh View Post
                              i'm back... and i go to school with a girl that knows taylor swift, word on the street is that she's kind of a bitch.
                              Doesn't really surprise me.

Originally posted by Dudermagee View Post
                              Meh she's ok, its just because she is famous
                              +1

Bed for me. 3 hours of sleep last night due to drinking and the shenanigans that goes along with that. Woke up, hungover, and drove 6 hrs round trip for a graduation party. Its been a long day.

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

Working...
                              X