This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Ollie View Post
    Okay Ill check it out thanks for the info. i feel like if it was the driveshaft or axles or something of that sort it would be more consistent. no? thats why I thought was weird was that it stops after a bit of driving. that made me think it was the diff
    Exactly, thats why I'm saying do the fluid first and just take a look at those while its all up in ze air.
    I just make it a habit to check everything thats easy to get to when I'm under the car.
    Especially wearable parts like rubber bushings, boots, and shit that needs grease in order to function
    Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

• gotcha

IG: @_olliee

Comment

seriously

static advocates have been retarded lately. im glad noone can ever say shit to me espesh someone high rolling an e30
        Word.

Comment

• Originally posted by SeanDub View Post
          Word.
          doesnt it seem like the guys defending being static lately arent even low? and the guys defending air are real static guys like you, Brod, me etc lol

Comment

• ollie, whats up w/ your car?

Email | Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

doesnt it seem like the guys defending being static lately arent even low? and the guys defending air are real static guys like you, Brod, me etc lol
              Yup, that's why I posted both of their cars. The new wave stanceworks kids are fucking obnoxious.

Comment

• That thread is full of fucktards. Where are they coming from lately?

'87 Porsche 944 S | Ex-E36 Touring (2009 - 2016) | Daily: '02 Chrysler Sebring

www.bastienbochmann.de | Tief & Breit

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr.AK View Post
                  That thread is full of fucktards. Where are they coming from lately?
                  bimmerforums.com

Comment

• Sounds reasonable. I mean... what other place spawns idiots like that at this rate?

'87 Porsche 944 S | Ex-E36 Touring (2009 - 2016) | Daily: '02 Chrysler Sebring

www.bastienbochmann.de | Tief & Breit

Comment

• Originally posted by Jesus Christ View Post
                      ollie, whats up w/ your car?
                      its currently sitting in my driveway with all the oil drained out of it lol

Comment

• that thread keeps getting better and better lol
                        Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

its currently sitting in my driveway with all the oil drained out of it lol
                          hahaha so is mine.

why are you fucking with your axles and shit? vibrating?

Comment

• Originally posted by Jesus Christ View Post
                            hahaha so is mine.

why are you fucking with your axles and shit? vibrating?
                            oh nah thats the y33 making weird noises and shit. shes close to be hella exec though.. just need 1 more paycheck...

Comment

• I wish I was as cool as you guys.
                              - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• cool as in having cars?

Comment

Working...
                                X