This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Ollie View Post
    Yeah something is definitely up with the car. Im assuming salvage too. I find it weird he doesnt have a fs ad but is rather just trying to trade it for anything

Whats the eta on getting the wheels done, tires mounted, and fitment dialed?
    I'm hoping it will be early next month, have to drop the wheels\tires and all the shit off to Jaze, then he said about 1-2 weeks for rebuild. Then I'm going to have him come over to my place to help me mount, adjust height, and roll fenders.

But I have to put my car back together first AND get ready to leave in Mid Sept FML
    Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dudermagee View Post
      I'm hoping it will be early next month, have to drop the wheelstires and all the shit off to Jaze, then he said about 1-2 weeks for rebuild. Then I'm going to have him come over to my place to help me mount, adjust height, and roll fenders.

But I have to put my car back together first AND get ready to leave in Mid Sept FML
      Damn do work. Hopefully you get it together before you have to leave

Got a question for you though. My Q makes a clicking/ticking noise on acceleration from a stop. It's apparent when the car is cold but when I drive it for a bit it goes away. It only happens on load when Im accelerating so I was thinking it was the diff. Im pretty sure it's coming from the rear or somewhere. It weird that it goes away when it's warm imo but idk. I can't hear/feel it after like 40mph either. I was thinking my wheel bearing is going because of my silly camber and out of wack alignment or possibly the diff(I ran a donut on the back for a couple days, I know thats not great for it). Any thoughts?

IG: @_olliee

Comment

• change the rear diff fluid.
        Originally posted by Jesus Christ
        he mustve enjoyed that bj.

i know for a fact you chubby bitches could suck the air bubbles out of a brake line

Comment

• Ollie I want to see pics of your Q how it sits now lol.
          - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• These last several pages have made me
            |My Blog|flickr| Currently own: '96 S-10, and '97 Maxima; Soon to own: '95 S14

Originally posted by DuWerk
            Drama you are like god
            Originally posted by SwearBear
            Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• oh wow just had the bestest lol reading that bagged e30 thread. christ some people are fucking retarded.
              tumblr
              myata

Comment

• Fuck I wish I had more money.
                - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• See if the dude will take $4500 cash?

Cole

Originally posted by FluidMotorUnion
                  yeah it's got turbo and it looks decent stanced, but it's a fucking Neon, the survived-abortion of the 90's auto industry.

Comment

• Not even worth trying.
                    - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• i think 2500 below asking price is low balling lol
                      tumblr
                      myata

Comment

• Originally posted by benz88 View Post
                        change the rear diff fluid.
                        this is what I would start with, also check your drive shaft, axles, and bushings while your at it

Comment

• Originally posted by Dudermagee View Post
                          this is what I would start with, also check your drive shaft, axles, and bushings while your at it
                          Word Im going to changed the fluid tomorrow and hope that fixes it. What should I be looking for when checking the axles? never fucked with that before. driveshaft looked alright when I was under it a few days ago but I wasnt looking too closely because I figured it was the diff

Comment

• Originally posted by smoky0937 View Post
                            oh wow just had the bestest lol reading that bagged e30 thread. christ some people are fucking retarded.
                            seriously

static advocates have been retarded lately. im glad noone can ever say shit to me espesh someone high rolling an e30

Comment

• Originally posted by Ollie View Post
                              Word Im going to changed the fluid tomorrow and hope that fixes it. What should I be looking for when checking the axles? never fucked with that before. driveshaft looked alright when I was under it a few days ago but I wasnt looking too closely because I figured it was the diff
                              make sure everything is tight and you don't have any torn boots
                              I highly doubt it would be one of those but it cant hurt to look while you're back there

Comment

• Okay Ill check it out thanks for the info. i feel like if it was the driveshaft or axles or something of that sort it would be more consistent. no? thats why I thought was weird was that it stops after a bit of driving. that made me think it was the diff

Comment

Working...
                                X