This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by coconutt View Post
    Sup peeps. Someone PLEASE fill me in on the avatar's above!! Who is that?

Comment

• Hmmm...1996 240. $2000. Base model. 5 speed, megan headers, straight pipes, head rebuilt, new clutch, intake.

cons: It's brown (light brown), salvage title (damage is in the back).

Don't know if I should.
      |My Blog|flickr| Currently own: '96 S-10, and '97 Maxima; Soon to own: '95 S14

Originally posted by DuWerk
      Drama you are like god
      Originally posted by SwearBear
      Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• because rice car

Comment

• He said it was a project, but whatevs. A friend is checking it out tomorrow morning.

Drama you are like god
          Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• i wasnt referring to your post i just said that for no particular reason

Comment

• ooooooooooooooo

Drama you are like god

Comment

• lol.

whats cracking?

Comment

• nothing much, just been looking for a zenki. Found two, but one is salvaged title, and the other guy isn't replying at all.

You?

Edit: Gonna try to buy one I found in Cali. Really good deal, and it's an SE with an SR (S13 unfortunately, but fuck it)
                  Last edited by Drama; 08-05-2011, 03:59 AM.

Drama you are like god

Comment

• this avatar is still tripping me out. lol

Drama you are like god

Comment

• just being a lazy cunt like always.

might start drinking i think, and put some food in the oven for dinner.

whats the go with the avatar? see a few people using it

Comment

• Yo RT.

Lukey, as you can see, I'm lost about it as well...

Comment

• haha.

Comment

• '87 Porsche 944 S | Ex-E36 Touring (2009 - 2016) | Daily: '02 Chrysler Sebring

www.bastienbochmann.de | Tief & Breit

Comment

• Comment

• Must know!! Tell us, or link us!!

Comment

Working...
                                X