X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Ollie View Post
    Nah false advertisement. They dont slam y33 fronts fucking whack

You're really worried about storing it? lol Ive kept about 10 unreg'd and uninsured cars in my driveway, random parking lots, etc. no issues. Just dont park on the road or illegal places. Worst comes to worse just cover it up

but on the real, alpine on black is the best color combo
    lol I'm not worried about me storing it, I don't have to answer to my parents, I own my house.
    I have a "plate" I'd slap on it to keep in MY driveway, if I didn't put it in my garage.
    In CT they will bust you though if they catch you with a car that has no plate in your driveway.
    I was really thinking about K's special situation
    Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jesus Christ View Post
      yup but i was talking about parking lots and shit. when parking enforcement knows youre riding dirty they will swarm. i got 15 tickets in 15 days for expired inspection with the car sitting in front of my house in the street which im still fighting
      They WILL get you if you're car is in the street anywhere. My friend got a ticket the day after his reg expired and we were like wtf cuz we never see any parking enforcement or anything.

Still if that e46 is a 5 spd and decent condition I would throw 5k at it and make a couple thousand. If I can sell a 245k mile sohc hellabondo'd and primered 240sx w/ a green motor and multiple obvious accidents(it gets worse but Ill stop there) for 2700 without lying, I can sell that for profit fast. Shit you can keep it at my house if you want K and Ill sell it for you for a little commish

IG: @_olliee

Comment

• Originally posted by Dudermagee View Post
        lol I'm not worried about me storing it, I don't have to answer to my parents, I own my house.
        I have a "plate" I'd slap on it to keep in MY driveway, if I didn't put it in my garage.
        In CT they will bust you though if they catch you with a car that has no plate in your driveway.
        I was really thinking about K's special situation
        Well I didnt mean you I just ment in general. I can think of 10 places I could store it personally lol

Comment

Well I didnt mean you I just ment in general. I can think of 10 places I could store it personally lol
          damn nigga let me know, i need to store my car over the winter

Email | Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• lol @ everyone changing their avatars to DR.AK

Comment

• If you're all going to do that, I demand this place be changed to Dr.AK-Works instead of StanceWorks.

'87 Porsche 944 S | Ex-E36 Touring (2009 - 2016) | Daily: '02 Chrysler Sebring

www.bastienbochmann.de | Tief & Breit

Comment

• Originally posted by csermonet47 View Post
                Originally posted by Neon&Boobs View Post
                lol

Comment

• quick ms paint chop

Comment

• lol
                    Originally posted by Jesus Christ
                    he mustve enjoyed that bj.

i know for a fact you chubby bitches could suck the air bubbles out of a brake line

Comment

• He gon be famous!

Comment

• My mom lost the ticket I have to pay in TN. Fucking good job.

And there is no way cops are coming down my driveway. It's way off from the road, they would only come here if they had a reason to. Keeping the car here wouldn't be an issue, as they won't let me have the car at school for the first semester. And the car sat here all the last school year.
                        - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by Jesus Christ View Post
                          damn nigga let me know, i need to store my car over the winter
                          Bring it upstate and you can leave it in my garage idgaf. Ill probably leave the m3 outside in the snow, again, idgaf

Comment

Bring it upstate and you can leave it in my garage idgaf. Ill probably leave the m3 outside in the snow, again, idgaf
                            Originally posted by Lt. Dangle
                            Are your cigars left handed, or right handed?
                            Originally posted by Kielan
                            Debatable, I sat there uncontrollably shitting for more than 20 minutes.

Check my Tumblr, bitches.

Comment

• fgm

Comment

• - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Working...
                                X