X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cause then he'd have more money to spend on a cheap car.
    Originally posted by Oxer
    I dont know why, but I love your car.. Its OEM cleanness makes me happy in the genitals.

Comment

• Seriously

Comment

• Originally posted by Dudermagee View Post
        why wouldn't you just keep it you dummy
        x2 word wtf?

Email | Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Originally posted by K.rischan View Post
          Cause then he'd have more money to spend on a cheap car.
          I hope he doesn't drive if or insure it, and his parents are okay with it sitting for a while then
          Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

• Because then I can find a car at the sameish price and have money to spend on it. Deals like that are nice so I can make some money. I'm not big on white w/ black interior.

And obviously I wouldn't drive/insure it. If it's a 5 spd I'd consider buying it and keeping it. If it's an auto. I'd just sell it.
            - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• the dr. ak shit has me cracking up LOL

ps kielan, thats the nicest color combo for e46. if it aint alpine white it just aint right.

Comment

• just finished the last episode of arrested development and now im a sad panda
                tumblr
                myata

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
                  Because then I can find a car at the sameish price and have money to spend on it. Deals like that are nice so I can make some money. I'm not big on white w/ black interior.

And obviously I wouldn't drive/insure it. If it's a 5 spd I'd consider buying it and keeping it. If it's an auto. I'd just sell it.
                  Where you hell would you store it then, you can't have a unregistered and unplated car in your driveway, and you really think your parents would let that shit fly?
                  And at the high range of 7k you'll be sitting on it for a while

Originally posted by Jesus Christ View Post
                  the dr. ak shit has me cracking up LOL

ps kielan, thats the nicest color combo for e46. if it aint alpine white its just aight.
                  This.
                  Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jesus Christ View Post
                    the dr. ak shit has me cracking up LOL

This confuses me.

'87 Porsche 944 S | Ex-E36 Touring (2009 - 2016) | Daily: '02 Chrysler Sebring

www.bastienbochmann.de | Tief & Breit

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr.AK View Post

This confuses me.
                      its just funny man, im a sucker for facial expressions and photo shop.

Comment

couldnt get low enough? i thought those things went to the floor
                        Nah false advertisement. They dont slam y33 fronts fucking whack

Originally posted by Dudermagee View Post
                        Where you hell would you store it then, you can't have a unregistered and unplated car in your driveway, and you really think your parents would let that shit fly?
                        And at the high range of 7k you'll be sitting on it for a while
                        You're really worried about storing it? lol Ive kept about 10 unreg'd and uninsured cars in my driveway, random parking lots, etc. no issues. Just dont park on the road or illegal places. Worst comes to worse just cover it up

but on the real, alpine on black is the best color combo

IG: @_olliee

Comment

• Yeah, I'm not taking it the wrong way.

I'm just confused as to why I seem to be so funny. And I fear being made into the newest meme.

'87 Porsche 944 S | Ex-E36 Touring (2009 - 2016) | Daily: '02 Chrysler Sebring

www.bastienbochmann.de | Tief & Breit

Comment

• Originally posted by Ollie View Post
                            Nah false advertisement. They dont slam y33 fronts fucking whack

You're really worried about storing it? lol Ive kept about 10 unreg'd and uninsured cars in my driveway, random parking lots, etc. no issues. Just dont park on the road or illegal places. Worst comes to worse just cover it up

but on the real, alpine on black is the best color combo
                            k's parents would beat him with studded belts for having a unregged car in the driveway to flip for a minimal profit. hell hed make more profit getting his old car and flipping parts.

in LI if the car is not on private property they will tow your shit and you cant get it back till you reg it and pay storage. also cant cover cars in the street.

Comment

k's parents would beat him with studded belts for having a unregged car in the driveway to flip for a minimal profit. hell hed make more profit getting his old car and flipping parts.

in LI if the car is not on private property they will tow your shit and you cant get it back till you reg it and pay storage. also cant cover cars in the street.
                              Well obviously you cant have a covered and/or unregd and uninsured car on the street like I said but isnt you're driveway private property?

IG: @_olliee

Comment

• Originally posted by Ollie View Post
                                Well obviously you cant have a covered and/or unregd and uninsured car on the street like I said but isnt you're driveway private property?
                                yup but i was talking about parking lots and shit. when parking enforcement knows youre riding dirty they will swarm. i got 15 tickets in 15 days for expired inspection with the car sitting in front of my house in the street which im still fighting

Comment

Working...
                                X