• Show
Clear All

• u jelly ne fags?

Comment

• Yes.
      - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by Ollie View Post
        It's never been that bad for me. Besides it's free money and Id atleast report it out of spite but it is Canada so who knows. Crazy you guys would rather pay 500 out of pocket than make a phone call or 2 because someone fucked you over and you have proof of it

Do not want.
        my deductible is $200, I could repaint the whole car for cost of supplies(around $500), Also chances are they'd just repaint the door which for $200 is a rip.I would only get re-imbursed if they found the guy at fault. but chances are he'd just say it wasnt him.
        Originally posted by Jesus Christ
        he mustve enjoyed that bj.

i know for a fact you chubby bitches could suck the air bubbles out of a brake line

Comment

• Originally posted by Francois Dillinger View Post
          u jelly ne fags?
          this is my face when i realize i only drive bmw's that dont typically rust.

Email | Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Originally posted by Jesus Christ View Post

My E46 had a very small spot of surface rust. But that was it.

I need another one.
            - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by benz88 View Post
              my deductible is $200, I could repaint the whole car for cost of supplies(around $500), Also chances are they'd just repaint the door which for $200 is a rip.I would only get re-imbursed if they found the guy at fault. but chances are he'd just say it wasnt him.
              So what was the point of taking a pick of his plate if you clearly dont give a fuck?
              Fucking Canadian!
              As weird as it sounds, even Russian people make more sense than that!

IG: PavelKostyurin

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
                My E46 had a very small spot of surface rust. But that was it.

I need another one.
                You need another very small spot of surface rust?

Comment

• Originally posted by Jesus Christ View Post

my friends E36 from Chicago has tons.. Less then my S13 actually

i know for a fact you chubby bitches could suck the air bubbles out of a brake line

Comment

Yes.
                    was looking on cl last night and found quite a few cheap e46. probably the route i'm gonna go when my trans explodes. you should fly out, drive it up to tailored, then drive it back home. could probably do so and still be under your 5100 budget,

Originally posted by Jesus Christ View Post
                    insert s2000 here

Comment

was looking on cl last night and found quite a few cheap e46. probably the route i'm gonna go when my trans explodes. you should fly out, drive it up to tailored, then drive it back home. could probably do so and still be under your 5100 budget,

insert s2000 here
                      Were they all from rancho?

If his budget is $5100 then it means that he can get clean E46 out here for no more than $3300?

Comment

insert s2000 here
                        Links Garret LINKS!
                        - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Links Garret LINKS!
                          craigslist provides local classifieds and forums for jobs, housing, for sale, services, local community, and events

craigslist provides local classifieds and forums for jobs, housing, for sale, services, local community, and events

Comment

• Originally posted by PavelK313 View Post
                            Were they all from rancho?

If his budget is $5100 then it means that he can get clean E46 out here for no more than $3300?

Comment

• -___-
                              - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• @ rancho...hey man, that's your peoples

lulz...maybe my math was off. but yeah, there were some high mileage ones for pretty cheap, i was up till almost 5am, so i dont remember much details

Comment

Working...
                                X