X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• and high school lol. My school has condom dispensers in the bathrooms. I usually just break the box open and jack a few.
    |My Blog|flickr| Currently own: '96 S-10, and '97 Maxima; Soon to own: '95 S14

Originally posted by DuWerk
    Drama you are like god
    Originally posted by SwearBear
    Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• A condom commercial that will convince any male to use protection.
      - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• F*** Air ride

hydraulics FTW

edit: i actually like air ride, its just not for this car anymore. I love the sound hydraulics make.
        Last edited by benz88; 07-20-2010, 11:38 PM.
        Originally posted by Jesus Christ
        he mustve enjoyed that bj.

i know for a fact you chubby bitches could suck the air bubbles out of a brake line

Comment

• you would search up a commercial

Drama you are like god
          Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• Originally posted by DuWerk View Post
            beeeeeeeej!!!!
            tonsil surgery, so it's a no go

...it wasn't even a go when she was ok over the weekend, but that might have had to do with the location... friend's parents's bed
            -George
            flickr

Comment

• lol condoms

and why do tires need to take so long to ship, I have two people wanting the car this weekend

Comment

• Originally posted by vdubkid View Post
                tonsil surgery, so it's a no go

...it wasn't even a go when she was ok over the weekend, but that might have had to do with the location... friend's parents's bed
                hmmmm, so she'll be wanting it when she is good, I see this as a plus for you

Comment

• lfd haha. I find this funny at the moment due to the fact that im watching teen mom right now haha

Seriously tho, wtf should I buy for $50?

-Dan

Comment

• Haha I didn't my friend and I were talking about this on the way back from a meet, and we were like, well shit that would make me use rubbers any day. Even if its your GF and you know she's clean, last thing you want is her to get knocked up, and you have to pay child support, eff that.
                    - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by wheelfetish View Post
                      lfd haha. I find this funny at the moment due to the fact that im watching teen mom right now haha

Seriously tho, wtf should I buy for $50?
                      New shift knob?
                      - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by benz88 View Post
                        F*** Air ride

hydraulics FTW
                        that makes me miss my dads 88 B2200. stretched tires with mad poke and slammage

Drama you are like god

Comment

• Originally posted by prodigee View Post
                          Haha I didn't my friend and I were talking about this on the way back from a meet, and we were like, well shit that would make me use rubbers any day. Even if its your GF and you know she's clean, last thing you want is her to get knocked up, and you have to pay child support, eff that.
                          birth controls a beautiful thing my friend

Comment

New shift knob?
                            Could do that. DDM sells a nice shift knob/ebrake kit for a few bucks.

-Dan

Comment

Haha I didn't my friend and I were talking about this on the way back from a meet, and we were like, well shit that would make me use rubbers any day. Even if its your GF and you know she's clean, last thing you want is her to get knocked up, and you have to pay child support, eff that.
                              bahahah thats funny.

this thread moves to fast

Drama you are like god

Comment

• I can now drive after 11 PM, w00t.
                                ///M 2.0
                                G60 POWAR... never forget

Comment

Working...
                                X