• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crazy bitch

Comment

• hahaha yea shit got real
      Originally posted by Lt. Dangle
      Are your cigars left handed, or right handed?
      Originally posted by Kielan
      Debatable, I sat there uncontrollably shitting for more than 20 minutes.

Check my Tumblr, bitches.

Comment

• So, we went to see the 190E, was too rusted and rotted so we left it, now my dad wants an estate car to double for work and free time instead of classic & van like he was planning, so now he's looking at E39 touring and this makes me very happy.

Comment

• she sounds like a real winner..
          Originally posted by Jesus Christ
          he mustve enjoyed that bj.

i know for a fact you chubby bitches could suck the air bubbles out of a brake line

Comment

• Originally posted by benz88 View Post
            So my car got keyed lastnight while i was out for wings, The douche had parked his truck a good foot into my stall so i pulled right up beside him so i could still get out of my door. An old man standing outside having a smoke(who im just going to assume is the driver or a friend) said as i was getting out "if that was my truck i'd key your car" So i took a pic of the plate just incase. Sure enough come out later and my cars keyed and the mirror is folded in. haha
            I dont understand your story but what did the cops say? you getting a free paintjob?

IG: @_olliee

Comment

• Originally posted by Ollie View Post
              I dont understand your story but what did the cops say? you getting a free paintjob?
              I parked in a stall, truck on my passenger side was 1ft into my spot so i squeezed it in close so i could still open my drivers door, which left like 1 foot between my car and the truck on the pass side. An old man outside said if it was his truck he'd key it. So i took a pic of the trucks plates just in case, Came out and it was gone, but my car was keyed and my mirror pushed in. Understand it now?

Cops dont care about this little stuff so nobody bothers, I might call my insurance company and file a claim. May not, he just keyed the door.
              Originally posted by Jesus Christ
              he mustve enjoyed that bj.

i know for a fact you chubby bitches could suck the air bubbles out of a brake line

Comment

• If somebody keyed my car, I would go all oldboy them.

Comment

• Originally posted by benz88 View Post
                  I parked in a stall, truck on my passenger side was 1ft into my spot so i squeezed it in close so i could still open my drivers door, which left like 1 foot between my car and the truck on the pass side. An old man outside said if it was his truck he'd key it. So i took a pic of the trucks plates just in case, Came out and it was gone, but my car was keyed and my mirror pushed in. Understand it now?

Cops dont care about this little stuff so nobody bothers, I might call my insurance company and file a claim. May not, he just keyed the door.
                  lol how is that funny and why would you do that if youre not gonna get any money? id be pissed and why did you take a picture of his license plate if you knew the cops dont care?

Comment

• Ollie, you coming to tailored or what?

Dobre says we're all waiting.
                    Originally posted by anth
                    Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• Glad no one wants me there.
                      - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• stfu K and get your ass there.
                        Originally posted by anth
                        Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• Originally posted by Oxer View Post
                          Ollie, you coming to tailored or what?

Dobre says we're all waiting.
                          Fuck I shouldve never bought these god damn meisters and I wouldve had more than enough to fly out and ball out. Fuuuuuuuuuu

Comment

• people have fucked with my car multiple times at school, reported it to the police because there are camera's in the parking lot. Come to find out they're useless at night. Which i responded: then why do you have them? and the cop told they're there to scare people from not doing anything. well over 1000 bucks later worth of damage I'm fucking pissed.
                            tumblr
                            myata

Comment

• fuuuuuuuuuuuuu im going on hour 20 of finding why my ecu keeps blowing capacitors

im on 3 hours of sleeps since yesterday

Email | Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Since Jaze and Ollie are both here now.

Insurance wants 1200 for the car.
                                - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Working...
                                X