X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My dad's got an e92 M3, and while being the absolute tits in all categories, I'd rather have something like the 128 or 135.

actually, i'd much rather have the 128. strip some weight off, suspension work, wheels, and exhaust, and i'd be SET. don't need too much power, and the 1er is a blast to drive to begin with
    -George
    flickr

Comment

• Originally posted by vdubkid View Post
      and the CONSTANT smoking. the kids are high, she's high, kevin nealon is high hahaha
      right hahahaha
      Originally posted by wheelfetish View Post
      Dude it was so intense. 1st gear was just wow. One minute im just cruising around then the next im sucked back into the seat breathless. It scared me a little haha.
      thats how friends s14 feels. Were cruising it one minute, next thing your know your sucked back into the seat with the rear ending sliding all over the place due to the massive wheel spin
      |My Blog|flickr| Currently own: '96 S-10, and '97 Maxima; Soon to own: '95 S14

Originally posted by DuWerk
      Drama you are like god
      Originally posted by SwearBear
      Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

My dad's got an e92 M3, and while being the absolute tits in all categories, I'd rather have something like the 128 or 135.

actually, i'd much rather have the 128. strip some weight off, suspension work, wheels, and exhaust, and i'd be SET. don't need too much power, and the 1er is a blast to drive to begin with
        I use to love 135s. Then I drove a few and they were just eh. They're amazing cars, but the 335i was just wow.

-Dan

Comment

• Want a 135 soooo bad

Comment

• For the power and the price they're awesome. Second favorite car right now after I drove the 335i.

On a side note, I have $50 on a paypal gift card I got and I have no idea what to get lol. Any suggestions? Thought about getting a real german export/toll plate and a german flag, or trying to find euro tails for the e36. I want something rad tho haha

-Dan

Comment

• god dammit. I told that one chick I need to talk to her and she was like "wats up" and I was like "in person" and shes like how bout thursday and I said yea ( and its perfect, my parents are going to a concert right after work so they wont be here all day till like 1am). The reason why I asked to talk to her was to ask her out but now I dont think I have enough feelings for her now. I guess I'll have to see how I feel tomorrow when I wake up.

come on RT Bro's gotta help me on this one.

Drama you are like god
              Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Drama View Post
                god dammit. I told that one chick I need to talk to her and she was like "wats up" and I was like "in person" and shes like how bout thursday and I said yea ( and its perfect, my parents are going to a concert right after work so they wont be here all day till like 1am). The reason why I asked to talk to her was to ask her out but now I dont think I have enough feelings for her now. I guess I'll have to see how I feel tomorrow when I wake up.

come on RT Bro's gotta help me on this one.
                hump & dump situation right durr

-Dan

Comment

• true dat . I just found a condom too, that I had lost like last month :P

Drama you are like god

Comment

• Is it a tie-dye one? girls love multi colored hippie shit in their cooters.

-Dan

Comment

• Originally posted by wheelfetish View Post
                      hump & dump situation right durr
                      This.
                      Originally posted by Drama View Post
                      true dat . I just found a condom too, that I had lost like last month :P
                      Always a good find.
                      Originally posted by wheelfetish View Post
                      Is it a tie-dye one? girls love multi colored hippie shit in their cooters.
                      WTF when did this shit come out haha.
                      - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• lmao i dont even know. How bout glowing dicks up in there coochie? I think its glow in the dark lol

Drama you are like god

Comment

• Lol condoms

Comment

• they make tie dye condoms?! sweet jesus that's awesome.

latest squeeze just had surgery so no messing around for a while which is a a shame but nothing too bad. i actually enjoy hanging out with her. this is dangerous...
                            -George
                            flickr

Comment

• They give glow in the dark ones and tie-dye ones out for free at college haha.

-Dan

Comment

they make tie dye condoms?! Sweet jesus that's awesome.

Latest squeeze just had surgery so no messing around for a while which is a a shame but nothing too bad. I actually enjoy hanging out with her. This is dangerous...
                                beeeeeeeej!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X