Comment

• why the fuck are 195/45/ 15 tires so fucking hard to find

Comment

• How much can you spend?
          - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• why are those things so cheap? are they hard compound?

Comment

• Cause its onlinetires haha. They are good tires, sidewall are rounder than most though, so they don't stretch as well.
                - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• I just got threatened with legal action cause of a post on a forum... lulz...
                  Originally posted by anth
                  Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• Think I might go shit my pants... brb

Comment

• Originally posted by Oxer View Post
                      I just got threatened with legal action cause of a post on a forum... lulz...
                      What did you say? I wanna see this ish.
                      - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by Oxer View Post
                        I just got threatened with legal action cause of a post on a forum... lulz...
                        what it say what it say
                        Originally posted by TheNeek
                        BP ain't got $#!T on StanceWorks!

Comment

• Can you see that thread?

Comment

• Read my last post... My mate bought the car from interstate, so I had a rant.. the car is fucked.

Comment

• Then I get a PM stating this:

I suggest you really look into the matter before you start raving on and on. the photos sent was of all four corners of the car. The car was decribed as needing this amount of work over a number of phone calls and I also advised he should get someone to look at the car also the prices was dropped due to the fact the car required work. On the other fact I have not heared from the new owner regarding these problems. He should be the one to contact myself not you rubbishing my business which I can act on for defamation which can be lodged agaist you in Australia and Internationally due to this forum reaching members worldwide as this car was not sold by the business as it was a personally owned car by myself, I have already forwarded a copy of this post to my lawyer to determind which action can be taken. In good faith I suggest to you that you remove this post. Kind Regards David.

Comment

• I aint removing shit!

Comment

Working...
                                X