- Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• K, did you go to danbury hs?
        tumblr
        myata

Comment

• Originally posted by smoky0937 View Post
          K, did you go to danbury hs?
          Read my location and you tell me if I went to Danbury HS.
          - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
            Read my location and you tell me if I went to Danbury HS.
            i got know clue where wilton is in ct, the only towns i know are new haven, danbury and norwich
            tumblr
            myata

Comment

• Originally posted by smoky0937 View Post
              i got know clue where wilton is in ct, the only towns i know are new haven, danbury and norwich
              People normally go to the HS in their town.
              - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

People normally go to the HS in their town.
                well i didnt lol. idk, i wasnt sure if it was a mad small town w/o a highschool. i thought you could've been on that show where they filmed in danbury hs. but nope your not famous i suppose
                tumblr
                myata

Comment

• I don't posses fame, you are correct.
                  - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Ollie you here?
                    sup

IG: @_olliee

Comment

• Originally posted by Ollie View Post
                      sup
                      I'm calling my insurance company up today and seeing what they want for the car. If you still want to buy it that is. If not, I've decided that I would buy it, and then part it out. The thing is, I don't have a way of getting back here, so I was wondering if we could go pick it up? I'll pay for gas/food/hotel if we need it, and throw you some extra cash as well.
                      - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Hey Kielan, you got plans for a new car?
                        Originally posted by Oxer
                        I dont know why, but I love your car.. Its OEM cleanness makes me happy in the genitals.

Comment

I'm calling my insurance company up today and seeing what they want for the car. If you still want to buy it that is. If not, I've decided that I would buy it, and then part it out. The thing is, I don't have a way of getting back here, so I was wondering if we could go pick it up? I'll pay for gas/food/hotel if we need it, and throw you some extra cash as well.
                          I like dis
                          Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

I doubt I'll be able to. I was going to have my friend do it and split any profits we made but he's being a bitch. I could take my 99 Expedition cause my mom just got an X5 but we'd need to rent a dolley. Also the truck has 270k miles and has been totalled twice and can barely drive in a straight line. Also it smells like mildew because my brother drove it into the lake on the 4th of july and the whole thing was submerged

IG: @_olliee

Comment

I could take my 99 Expedition cause my mom just got an X5 but we'd need to rent a dolley. Also the truck has 270k miles and has been totalled twice and can barely drive in a straight line. Also it smells like mildew because my brother drove it into the lake on the 4th of july and the whole thing was submerged
                              Oh my
                              Originally posted by Oxer
                              I dont know why, but I love your car.. Its OEM cleanness makes me happy in the genitals.

Comment

I doubt I'll be able to. I was going to have my friend do it and split any profits we made but he's being a bitch. I could take my 99 Expedition cause my mom just got an X5 but we'd need to rent a dolley. Also the truck has 270k miles and has been totalled twice and can barely drive in a straight line. Also it smells like mildew because my brother drove it into the lake on the 4th of july and the whole thing was submerged
                                wow, well played ford, well played.
                                tumblr
                                myata

Comment

Working...
                                X