X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Get owned.
    Sam | SICKTRACKS

Comment

• I know right. I probably broke the phone anyways. All that rustling it went through in the fight .

and did you listen to the dubstep mix i posted
      |My Blog|flickr| Currently own: '96 S-10, and '97 Maxima; Soon to own: '95 S14

Originally posted by DuWerk
      Drama you are like god
      Originally posted by SwearBear
      Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• so I just found out this chick has a bf right. Gonna make em break up and hit that bitch up.

I did that last time to some chick. She was telling me all her problems and I told her to break up and she did it lol and then we went out

Drama you are like god
        Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Drama View Post
          noiicee

. I just found out the phone was for my mom instead of me. I've been due for a new phone for about 4 months now. >
          Wowowoowowowoowowoowowoowowoowowowowowoow you are such a moron.
          - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Yeah man. This shit is filthy.
            Sam | SICKTRACKS

Comment

• Originally posted by prodigee View Post
              Wowowoowowowoowowoowowoowowoowowowowowoow you are such a moron.
              im not the moron she is. Then shes like "how bout I give you my blackberry?" and I was like

"JUST GET ME A FREAKING DROID X! your gonna have to pay for a dataplan anyways!! plus, dad gets paid $28 an hr, I dont see why it would be so hard to afford a droid x!"

Originally posted by Uyles View Post
              Yeah man. This shit is filthy.
              hell yea. Gotta keep it classy

Drama you are like god

Comment

• who gets down with
                http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xc_bF4THtvQ
                Originally posted by TheNeek
                BP ain't got $#!T on StanceWorks!

Comment

• o yea

who gets down with
                  Chingo Bling remixes the hit song "Put my Swag On" and shows the world exactly how much of an impact mexicans have on Atlanta Georgia.

Chingo Bling and Pitbull in chingo's new song aye wey wey

Drama you are like god

Comment

• 28/hr doesn't come out to be a shit ton of money after bills and mortage/rent/whatever, it sounds like a lot to use cause we don't have to pay all that ish. Not to defend your Mom or anything but its true.
                    - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

o yea

who gets down with
                      Chingo Bling remixes the hit song "Put my Swag On" and shows the world exactly how much of an impact mexicans have on Atlanta Georgia.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0bKrh...eature=related
                      hahahahahah wtf

Comment

• Originally posted by prodigee View Post
                        28/hr doesn't come out to be a shit ton of money after bills and mortage/rent/whatever, it sounds like a lot to use cause we don't have to pay all that ish. Not to defend your Mom or anything but its true.
                        yea but bills are cheap over here. We're out of debt, no car bills or anything, just house payments. Since everythings cheap over here its considered a shhiiiiitt load. Gas is gay though. fuckin almost $4/gal.

Originally posted by Iscrape View Post
                        hahahahahah wtf
                        lmao I havent heard chingo blings songs in forever. since like 06

Drama you are like god

Comment

lmao I havent heard chingo blings songs in forever. since like 06
                          i heard like one song sooo long ago fuck i forget the name im gunna try and find it

Comment

• Originally posted by Iscrape View Post
                            i heard like one song sooo long ago fuck i forget the name im gunna try and find it
                            weird al yonkavic?

Drama you are like god

Comment

weird al yonkavic?
                              haha no by chingo bling

Comment

• o lol

Drama you are like god

Comment

Working...
                                X