X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• a month and a few days to get my car ready for a local car show that will be mostly full of old school holdens/fords

Comment

• Originally posted by Lukey View Post
      yea i know. yesterday was the first day nothing bad/unlucky happened to me! but i was lucky i didnt get raped with no lube by the police so i think things are gonna look up for me now!

im now waiting to to see when/if both nails fall off.

i took that pic 4 days ago i think.

i stubbed it going out to my car on monday morning to go to work aswell which was the worst, had a limp for 4 or 5 days cos of it.
      LOLwut? Do you usually get raped by police or something?

I **** stubbing my toe.
      |My Blog|flickr| Currently own: '96 S-10, and '97 Maxima; Soon to own: '95 S14

Originally posted by DuWerk
      Drama you are like god
      Originally posted by SwearBear
      Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• Kielan and Chardy suck at pong.

Originally posted by Kielan
        can't trust black people..

Comment

• Originally posted by Drama View Post
          LOLwut? Do you usually get raped by police or something?

I **** stubbing my toe.
          well not literally but

driving around with my car like this

it isnt exactly legal hahahaha.

i was at a 4 way traffic light intersection waiting to go straight across, and then i seen a copper pull up to turn right onto the same road, after i go across and he then turns right i could see he was speeding up to me pretty quick and i was thinking fuck im done for, next thing i know hes done a u turn and gone speeding off the other way, my heart then returned to where it normally is from inside my mouth lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Dan T View Post
            Kielan and Chardy suck at pong.

thnaks for the invite guys

Comment

• Originally posted by Gator View Post
              thnaks for the invite guys
              Yeah come to western CT right now.

Originally posted by Kielan
              can't trust black people..

Comment

• Andrew drive down right now.
                - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• got work in the am dawg

Comment

• Some one help me find a '95 240sx in Vegas for under $4000. Has to be manual, and preferably an SE, or one with a sunroof

Drama you are like god
                    Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• Sunroofs are gay.
                      - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• I like em.

Drama you are like god

Comment

• I don't deserve to ne treated like this. Free a hike the same fucking jokes get old. The same shit treastmet gets old. For once I'd like to be treated like everyone else. I dont get why my skin color gets to determine how people treat me. I'm never an asshole to anyone. Im always nice and I don't deserve to be treated like I'm a lesser person especially after eveythkng I've done for everyone else. I slipped up once and totaled my car that doesn't makee scum. At least I was unconscious when it happened rather than driving my shit flat put into a tree. I don't Fucking deserve this. For once I'd like to be treated like someone who belongs. Not some shit bag. I'm
                          Fucking tired of it.
                          - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
                            I don't deserve to ne treated like this. Free a hike the same fucking jokes get old. The same shit treastmet gets old. For once I'd like to be treated like everyone else. I dont get why my skin color gets to determine how people treat me. I'm never an asshole to anyone. Im always nice and I don't deserve to be treated like I'm a lesser person especially after eveythkng I've done for everyone else. I slipped up once and totaled my car that doesn't makee scum. At least I was unconscious when it happened rather than driving my shit flat put into a tree. I don't Fucking deserve this. For once I'd like to be treated like someone who belongs. Not some shit bag. I'm
                            Fucking tired of it.

what happened man?

Email | Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• whats up kelly?

Comment

• That looks like an emotional drunk post...

Comment

Working...
                                X