X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good luck with that because I got nothing...

Main Page - Facebook - Flickr - Instagram - Twitter
    Originally posted by Oxer
    You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
    Originally posted by Average_Jerk
    Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

Comment

• the x games has to get off sean white and travis pastrana's dicks. even when they're doing nothing at fucking all, they feel the need to report on them.
      tumblr
      myata

Comment

• man I can't wait
        Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

• Originally posted by smoky0937 View Post
          the x games has to get off sean white and travis pastrana's dicks. even when they're doing nothing at fucking all, they feel the need to report on them.
          Dude, it's ESPN. This is what they do. White/Pastrana = Favre/A-Rod to that network. It's one of the reasons why I barely watch the X-Games these days.
          Ol Dirty Bastard - RIP

Photo by Alex Dooley
          2016 Ducati Scrambler, 2015 Subaru Impreza

Comment

• Originally posted by smoky0937 View Post
            the x games has to get off sean white and travis pastrana's dicks. even when they're doing nothing at fucking all, they feel the need to report on them.
            no KB, no care
            Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Originally posted by theseeker411 View Post
              Dude, it's ESPN. This is what they do. White/Pastrana = Favre/A-Rod to that network. It's one of the reasons why I barely watch the X-Games these days.
              it's fucking painful to watch honestly. every 10 seconds "BLAH BLAH PASTRANATHON BLAH" i don't give a fuck about him. props to hims he does a lot of cool shit but i don't fuckin care.

Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
              no KB, no care
              it's basically the kb situation of action sports. U LIKE DRIFTING? OMG I LOVE KB
              tumblr
              myata

Comment

• The DNS Upgrade is an addon to your domain name which includes Unlimited email forwarding - forward anything@yourdomain.com.au to another email address, Domain redirection and many extra DNS tools, buying you time to get your site up and running, POPULAR UPGRADE.

$ 12

worth it?

Comment

• ESPN had that Pastranathon shit planned for months, then he goes and ruins it by getting broke off. ESPN being ESPN, they'll cover it till you completely **** the guy.
                  Ol Dirty Bastard - RIP

Photo by Alex Dooley
                  2016 Ducati Scrambler, 2015 Subaru Impreza

Comment

• Broke off?

Comment

• Holy fuck, I'm tired. I haven't worked on a car in a long ass time and in the Texas heat. Fuck.
                      Originally posted by Jesus Christ
                      if "life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness" doesnt include being able to buy a huge veiny motherfucker then the declaration of independence isnt worth the hemp it was written on.
                      Originally posted by Jedidiah
                      he speaks the truth.. he doesn't even have the -- -- eyes.

Comment

• new.

a wild trollface girl appears.

Comment

• Originally posted by Francois Dillinger View Post
                          16s on on e46? The fuck?
                          Don't knock it till you see it.
                          - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• god i thought i was gonna be a goner just before

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
                              Don't knock it till you see it.
                              Wont look good. Will paypal $5 if you prove me wrong.

Comment

• Originally posted by Francois Dillinger View Post
                                Wont look good. Will paypal $5 if you prove me wrong.
                                With the right series tire, I'm sure I can make it happen.
                                - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Working...
                                X