X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello RT. I'm a norwegian boy at the age of 20, and was thinking about moving to the US. I've been thinking about this for a long time now, and this has been a dream for me to actually go through with. I wanna move over the pond and live there. I guess I'll start out by studying then getting a job or something, but you have some laws and restrictions that will make this hard for a hardworking citizen with no police trouble or anything? I can't just move over there without filling out tons of paperwork and being lucky "winning" a greencard through the lottery? Is there a way to search for a citizenship without the whole greencard-lottery?

Comment

• Suck your way to the top.

Comment

• Originally posted by Matz View Post
        Hello RT. I'm a norwegian boy at the age of 20, and was thinking about moving to the US. I've been thinking about this for a long time now, and this has been a dream for me to actually go through with. I wanna move over the pond and live there. I guess I'll start out by studying then getting a job or something, but you have some laws and restrictions that will make this hard for a hardworking citizen with no police trouble or anything? I can't just move over there without filling out tons of paperwork and being lucky "winning" a greencard through the lottery? Is there a way to search for a citizenship without the whole greencard-lottery?
        jump the border like mexicans or get a tourist visa and stay here like the eastern europeans.
        nobody will hassle you unless you live in arizona

Email | Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Originally posted by Jesus Christ View Post
          jump the border like mexicans or get a tourist visa and stay here like the eastern europeans.
          werd. if you can mow a lawn, nobody will blink an eye
          Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
            if you hang out at home depot your practically invisible

Email | Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• wtf....
              Originally posted by anth
              Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• Originally posted by SeanDub View Post
                Suck your way to the top.
                lol

Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

• No but seriously, we have enough fuckin foreigners.

Comment

• our economy is falling apart. wait a few years and actually see if you want to be here if the shit hits the fan....
                    Originally posted by Kielan
                    I've had a lot more fun in my Dad's Prius than I care to admit.

BMW e23 build Thread

Comment

• Originally posted by Jesus Christ View Post
                      I would kinda like to do it the legal way so I wont have to look over my shoulder everytime I go outside, haha :-p
                      Originally posted by SeanDub View Post
                      No but seriously, we have enough fuckin foreigners.
                      Don't be so mean, why wouldnt you want a sweet and cuddly norwegian?

Originally posted by NegativeCamber View Post
                      our economy is falling apart. wait a few years and actually see if you want to be here if the shit hits the fan....
                      I guess so, I'm kinda also moving because of the climate. Can't fucking stand the winters and -30 celsius..

Comment

• anyone bought from FCP groton?

Comment

• stay in norway
                          even with that recent crazy shit you're better off
                          Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

• Originally posted by Matz View Post
                            I would kinda like to do it the legal way so I wont have to look over my shoulder everytime I go outside, haha :-p

Don't be so mean, why wouldnt you want a sweet and cuddly norwegian?

I guess so, I'm kinda also moving because of the climate. Can't fucking stand the winters and -30 celsius..
                            also you won't have to worry, worst thing that will happen is they will send you back
                            and
                            That eliminates half of the US then
                            Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
                              If they refuse your offer, you can throw around fried chickens and watermelons while beating white women and drinking 40s. I feel that negotiation tactic will give the best results.
                              |My Blog|flickr| Currently own: '96 S-10, and '97 Maxima; Soon to own: '95 S14

Originally posted by DuWerk
                              Drama you are like god
                              Originally posted by SwearBear
                              Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dudermagee View Post
                                stay in norway
                                even with that recent crazy shit you're better off
                                Everything here is so expensive and the climate is shit, and I would like to travel and move abit :-)

Originally posted by Dudermagee View Post
                                also you won't have to worry, worst thing that will happen is they will send you back
                                and
                                That eliminates half of the US then
                                Well, sucks to buy a house, get a job then get sent home because you're over there illegally

Comment

Working...
                                X