This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Dudermagee View Post
    could take out a personal loan for a couple grand.....would be like $50 a month in payments.

Hell make your parents do it so they can repay you.

I really really really really really wanted that ae86 in NH
    but oh well, I think its going to be either one of those, a old Z car, or a e30 vert
    I have no credit, so whatever loan I get, they would have to cosign, and there is no way they are going to do that, to let me get a car.
    - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
      I have no credit, so whatever loan I get, they would have to cosign, and there is no way they are going to do that, to let me get a car.
      If you go to a stealership go with a buddy that has a nice BMW or car close to what you Are looking at , we went in black alpina clone to the used lot and made sure the guy selling us the car saw us in the alpina. Made him think we knew a thing or 2 Bout bimmers, so he didn't argue when we brought up mistakes in the car
      ( ultimate troll tactic )

Comment

• Or I could point shit out that's wrong with the car, that most people wouldn't, and getting under the car to see if the rear subframe is good, usually puts a look on people's faces.
        - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by Dudermagee View Post

I really really really really really wanted that ae86 in NH
          but oh well, I think its going to be either one of those, a old Z car, or a e30 vert
          hell yeah man, im leaning towards a e30 if i cant get a s2k.

thing is that im gonna want to get the m3 body shit which isnt cheap at all.

maybe im just like my mother, shes never satisfied.

Email | Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

Or I could point shit out that's wrong with the car, that most people wouldn't, and getting under the car to see if the rear subframe is good, usually puts a look on people's faces.
            OR

If they refuse your offer, you can throw around fried chickens and watermelons while beating white women and drinking 40s. I feel that negotiation tactic will give the best results.
            Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

Or I could point shit out that's wrong with the car, that most people wouldn't, and getting under the car to see if the rear subframe is good, usually puts a look on people's faces.
              pulling up in a end all bmw helps with scumbags used car dealers.

got my gf's e36 for 7 hundred something with a knock in the motor from a local dealer that was gonna fix it.

i pulled up in my shit and started 100% BSing about fictitious e36 problems

Comment

You could but those people are animals , so bring a bigger vulture than they have
                Or just go in and as you said " point shit out ruthlessly " and noremorse

Comment

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
                  OR

If they refuse your offer, you can throw around fried chickens and watermelons while beating white women and drinking 40s. I feel that negotiation tactic will give the best results.
                  - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by prod0660 View Post
                    You could but those people are animals , so bring a bigger vulture than they have
                    This is the method I have to use, because I don't have any friends with E46s..
                    - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

you may need gold fronts and a du-rag to really sell it though

Comment

• Originally posted by prod0660 View Post
                        that hasnt worked in a million years, theyre gonna tell you to go fuck yourself

you gotta act all excited to see it then notice the bad things and change your demeanor as you keep finding shit till at the end he gets the feeling youre gonna walk out then throw a low ball offer to "not make the trip a waste"

???????

profit

Comment

• Originally posted by Jesus Christ View Post

you gotta act all excited to see it then notice the bad things and change your demeanor as you keep finding shit till at the end he gets the feeling youre gonna walk out then throw a low ball offer to "not make the trip a waste"

???????

profit
                          Def. Its key to compliment the car as you're pointing out flaws. Not quiet as much with dealers, but if you're buying someones personal car the last thing you want to do is insult them.

IG: @_olliee

Comment

• Originally posted by Jesus Christ View Post

???????

profit
                            this works.

OMG! I want a BMW oh so bad!

wait, the subframe is ripping the body in half............ are the wheels always covered in brake dust?.............. it sounds like when i accelerate, the differential is rocking around in the housing............... how come the displays are only half lit up?.......... Im a sad panda and will be leaving now [sadface]

Comment

this works.

wait, the subframe is ripping the body in half............ are the wheels always covered in brake dust?.............. it sounds like when i accelerate, the differential is rocking around in the housing............... how come the displays are only half lit up?.......... Im a sad panda and will be leaving now [sadface]
                              That's how I got my first one for 3500 haha.
                              - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

this works.

exactly. then you say i was expecting to take the car home but the reapirs it needs puts me in a rough spot....then Low ball the dick off em

Comment

Working...
                                X