• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SeanDub View Post
    Is 11 supposed to be early?
    It is for me

Comment

• Originally posted by PavelK313 View Post
      I know you gonna take this like I am trying to piss on your parade but its not like it.
      I highly doubt that at your age you have enough experience to notice good, quality repairs!
      If it doesn't show up in a car fax, the repairs are good quality repairs, and the car drives straight
      who cares?
      Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dudermagee View Post
        If it doesn't show up in a car fax, the repairs are good quality repairs, and the car drives straight
        who cares?
        Also this.
        - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
          Also this.
          Your 26,000th post was shit.

Comment

• Originally posted by Minuki View Post
            Your 26,000th post was shit.
            Shit happens.
            - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by Minuki View Post
              It is for me
              If someone raged at me for being too loud at 11, they'd get to start their day by picking their teeth up.

Comment

If someone raged at me for being too loud at 11, they'd get to start their day by picking their teeth up.
                While I would agree with the 11am not being a time to complain about noise.
                I fucking **** it when people pull up to a house and honk their horns.
                You have a fucking cell phone (face it everyone these days has one) or just get the fuck up and knock on the goddamn door.

But I wouldn't say anything to the guy about it, not worth my effort.
                I wouldn't "rage" about it, just be annoyed

Comment

• Fucking damnit, I want my car back.
                  - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Fucking damnit, I want my car back.
                    Thats how I felt when I crashed my evo, and how my friend felt when he crashed his 3000gt VR4.

But I got this awesome 240 <3 favorite car of all time.
                    And he got a newer 3kgt vr4 with lower miles and cleaner for less.

Take this time to get an even better car with everything you want, have patience and do it right.

Comment

• i want another car pretty bad too but i cant save a penny because mine keeps breaking

Email | Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

I was up at 6:30 to take my dad to work, so had to catch up on some sleep

Comment

• Originally posted by Jesus Christ View Post
                          i want another car pretty bad too but i cant save a penny because mine keeps breaking
                          I want another one as well but
                          1. need to finish this one
                          2. no room, need to rebuild garage first
                          3. wife

Comment

Thats how I felt when I crashed my evo, and how my friend felt when he crashed his 3000gt VR4.

But I got this awesome 240 <3 favorite car of all time.
                            And he got a newer 3kgt vr4 with lower miles and cleaner for less.

Take this time to get an even better car with everything you want, have patience and do it right.
                            But let's face it, I still really don't have enough to get a really nice E46, I came across a good deal when I got the last car. I know I won't find another one like that for that price for a while. I only have 5100 to spend on a car, and right now that's also all the money I have to my name. I can't press my parents for the money they owe me, because my dad is still jobless, and my mom goes through money like its water in the desert. I want that car in Hartford, no bullshit, and while its not a "deal" the car is priced where is should be. But my dad is being retarded and saying if its not a "deal" don't get it. Which is retarded IMO because I have no intents on selling the car for a long while now.
                            - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

I want another one as well but
                              1. need to finish this one
                              2. no room, need to rebuild garage first
                              3. wife
                              hahaha well, i also have those circumstances 'cept 2. is buy a house.

i just wanna pay 1500 for a fun little whatever or save 5k for a downpaymnt on s2k

Email | Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

But let's face it, I still really don't have enough to get a really nice E46, I came across a good deal when I got the last car. I know I won't find another one like that for that price for a while. I only have 5100 to spend on a car, and right now that's also all the money I have to my name. I can't press my parents for the money they owe me, because my dad is still jobless, and my mom goes through money like its water in the desert. I want that car in Hartford, no bullshit, and while its not a "deal" the car is priced where is should be. But my dad is being retarded and saying if its not a "deal" don't get it. Which is retarded IMO because I have no intents on selling the car for a long while now.
                                could take out a personal loan for a couple grand.....would be like $50 a month in payments.

Hell make your parents do it so they can repay you.

Originally posted by Jesus Christ View Post
                                hahaha well, i also have those circumstances 'cept 2. is buy a house.

i just wanna pay 1500 for a fun little whatever or save 5k for a downpaymnt on s2k
                                I really really really really really wanted that ae86 in NH
                                but oh well, I think its going to be either one of those, a old Z car, or a e30 vert

Comment

Working...
                                X