This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How El Paso currently looks

|My Blog|flickr| Currently own: '96 S-10, and '97 Maxima; Soon to own: '95 S14

Originally posted by DuWerk
    Drama you are like god
    Originally posted by SwearBear
    Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
      I came back here just to say this.

Even if they were genuine 18" RSs (which these aren't, rebarreling wheels isn't uncommon), and the widths and offsets were PERFECT for my car, I still wouldn't even consider spending more than 3200 on these wheels, and lets face it that rebarrel isn't exactly perfect.

REAL 18" RSs are rare, and even in perfect condition, which believe me I have seen in person and spent more than a few hours around, I STILL wouldn't pay more than 4,000 for them. The fact that you want 6000, SIX THOUSAND DOLLARS for rebarreled 17" RSs is insane, more so the fact that you think someone on here would be crazy enough to buy them for that much.

This is like a slap in the face for anyone who has any sense at all, do us all a favor stop insulting us, and post a real price, because this one only makes you look like a moron.

Wanted to post that in that thread with the insanely over priced rebarreled RSs, but held myself back.
      That is ridiculously high. Like Ollie said, for someone to even pay that much for wheels, they'll want it in perfect specs.

Drama you are like god
      Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• Dude is fucking insane, and I hope I'm not the only one here who thinks this, but they look like shit too.
        - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
          Dude is fucking insane, and I hope I'm not the only one here who thinks this, but they look like shit too.
          I like them, but I'd prefer them centers polished though. And the lips seem a little dulled out to me.

Drama you are like god

Comment

• If I could reach through the internet, I would punch fabel in the dick.

Comment

• Originally posted by SeanDub View Post
              If I could reach through the internet, I would punch fabel in the dick.
              omg i thought i was the only one who is supremely annoyed by his stupid fucking posts

im destined to see him at a show and tell him to suck my dick you weird fuck

Email | Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Comment

• always with the over dramatic posts like hes fucking ten and seeing some shit for the first time.

Email | Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• my finger after about 31 hours now.

Comment

• morning RT
                      Floccinaucinihilipilification

Comment

• Comment

• mawnin RT
                          Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

• Sup dudeman. Mosquitos suck when they are in your car fyi. I swear this fucker is flying around with a troll face.

Comment

• I think I got bit by one last night
                              Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

• So it looks like I'm the only one who hasn't seen that Green Goblin G35 build, fuck thats some work.
                                Originally posted by Lt. Dangle
                                Are your cigars left handed, or right handed?
                                Originally posted by Kielan
                                Debatable, I sat there uncontrollably shitting for more than 20 minutes.

Check my Tumblr, bitches.

Comment

Working...
                                X