This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• awesome, and the name of the song is hilarious

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yi8P0JIqo2Q"]‪antibalas - Pay Back Africa‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

• Originally posted by andybob View Post
      I used to do that all the time. Once summer I worked 2 jobs and did 70+ hours a week. That was fun.
      I'm also taking my mom 3 times a week to the hospital for her knee replacement stuff, shit's not fun. sleep in the car, parked on some side street for 2 hours, go back home, work 12 hours. That's what I did today.

Comment

• where the hell is K
        Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dudermagee View Post
          ^This god damn it.

Comment

• It seems like it has more issues and a lot more miles than his old E46... or I'm misreading the ad and that's actually a steal.
            ///M 2.0
            G60 POWAR... never forget

Comment

• Originally posted by Jersh View Post
              It seems like it has more issues and a lot more miles than his old E46... or I'm misreading the ad and that's actually a steal.
              thought his was alot older, and had 230k miles?
              Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

• We had a power outrage in my neighborhood, and our house seems to be the only one with electricity still.
                |My Blog|flickr| Currently own: '96 S-10, and '97 Maxima; Soon to own: '95 S14

Originally posted by DuWerk
                Drama you are like god
                Originally posted by SwearBear
                Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• Not sure if I should lie on the free shift knob thing on FB, and say it's a 240...

Drama you are like god
                  Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Drama View Post
                    Not sure if I should lie on the free shift knob thing on FB, and say it's a 240...
                    Prep for future? Wouldn't hurt, it can always be sold.

Comment

• That's what I'm thinking. Fuck it.

Drama you are like god

Comment

• I made a vid of a subbie. yo, lemme get a feature?
                        Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Originally posted by Drama View Post
                          That's what I'm thinking. Fuck it.
                          I think the thread pitch might be the same for 240s and miata's so If i don't like mine, i could sell it as a 240 knob and probably get more money lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
                            I made a vid of a subbie. yo, lemme get a feature?

I saw that. The subbie doesn't even look low.

Originally posted by Alexander View Post
                            I think the thread pitch might be the same for 240s and miata's so If i don't like mine, i could sell it as a 240 knob and probably get more money lol.
                            Yeah, they're the same. I'll probably end up selling mine too lol.

And it's fucking pouring outside!! :
                            I hope it's like this on the weekend.

Drama you are like god

Comment

• Captain America was pretty good.

Fucking that E46 seems like a cluster fuck, a steal if you wanna make some money, but I don't have the time to get it to where it would have to be to sell it.
                              - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• I came back here just to say this.

Even if they were genuine 18" RSs (which these aren't, rebarreling wheels isn't uncommon), and the widths and offsets were PERFECT for my car, I still wouldn't even consider spending more than 3200 on these wheels, and lets face it that rebarrel isn't exactly perfect.

REAL 18" RSs are rare, and even in perfect condition, which believe me I have seen in person and spent more than a few hours around, I STILL wouldn't pay more than 4,000 for them. The fact that you want 6000, SIX THOUSAND DOLLARS for rebarreled 17" RSs is insane, more so the fact that you think someone on here would be crazy enough to buy them for that much.

This is like a slap in the face for anyone who has any sense at all, do us all a favor stop insulting us, and post a real price, because this one only makes you look like a moron.

Wanted to post that in that thread with the insanely over priced rebarreled RSs, but held myself back.
                                - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Working...
                                X