X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• in that case
    Originally posted by Jesus Christ
    he mustve enjoyed that bj.

i know for a fact you chubby bitches could suck the air bubbles out of a brake line

Comment

• So that fucker wouldn't answer his phone when I wanted to go look at the car, and now he's sold it. That mother fucker. I'm fucking pissed.
      - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• that sucks huge

Email | Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• I'm fucking pissed. I need to find a car.
          - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rJVmT1yipFI"]‪"New 2k11" Kid Cudi Feat. Curren$y & Z-ro - That Tree‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

stuck in my headdddd, must forget that tree.

Comment

• When will people understand that HDR is not fucking cool?

It looks like a twelve year old edited the pictures. "Well I'll just crank three or four settings on Photoshop to max, then save it and be done."

Christ. I'd rather people start doing Hipstamatic shots of their cars.

www.fluidmotorunion.com
              www.stanceworks.com

Originally posted by Oxer
              I'm pretty sure I will molest any exhaust systems you leave lying around

Comment

• Fucking that thread, I raged so hard, I was expecting Rotas, no 522s, quite possibly the worst reps EVER made. On top of that its a fucking Subaru, on top of that there was fisheye photos, on top of that they were already shit photos made into fucking shitty HDR. Fuck that thread and that car, he should have kept the S2k it was so much better than that fucking pile of shit.

Also HDR when done right is awesome, that's because you can't tell its an HDR, it just looks natural. Fuck that overdone bullshit. Fucking looks like fucking shit.
                - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
                  Fucking that thread, I raged so hard, I was expecting Rotas, no 522s, quite possibly the worst reps EVER made. On top of that its a fucking Subaru, on top of that there was fisheye photos, on top of that they were already shit photos made into fucking shitty HDR. Fuck that thread and that car, he should have kept the S2k it was so much better than that fucking pile of shit.

Also HDR when done right is awesome, that's because you can't tell its an HDR, it just looks natural. Fuck that overdone bullshit. Fucking looks like fucking shit.
                  Bro

oem bbs or enkei < XXRs

homie

IG: @_olliee

Comment

• Originally posted by Han View Post
                    I dunno, it came with a Greddy Intercooler, so whatever that comes with.

This was the car when the original owner had it (changed hands a lot of times after that):
                    http://www.stancenation.com/2010/08/...ce-to-society/
                    Originally posted by Francois Dillinger View Post
                    Can't fuck with the original.

Originally posted by Kielan View Post
                    Fucking that thread, I raged so hard, I was expecting Rotas, no 522s, quite possibly the worst reps EVER made. On top of that its a fucking Subaru, on top of that there was fisheye photos, on top of that they were already shit photos made into fucking shitty HDR. Fuck that thread and that car, he should have kept the S2k it was so much better than that fucking pile of shit.

thisthisthis.
                    Last edited by Drama; 07-26-2011, 06:07 PM.
                    |My Blog|flickr| Currently own: '96 S-10, and '97 Maxima; Soon to own: '95 S14

Originally posted by DuWerk
                    Drama you are like god
                    Originally posted by SwearBear
                    Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• Great pictures!

IG: PavelKostyurin

Comment

• IG: PavelKostyurin

Comment

• There's one of those rope sensor thingers across my exit on the high way coming home from work, in mind they are gathing data on peoples entrance speed to the ramp, it's a 33mph exit, I'm
                          trying to fuck up the data, I hit it at 92 today

Comment

• Originally posted by PavelK313 View Post
                            Must have borrowed his style from mine...

...When I was six. And blind. And unable to work a computer.

www.fluidmotorunion.com
                            www.stanceworks.com

Originally posted by Oxer
                            I'm pretty sure I will molest any exhaust systems you leave lying around

Comment

• I thought those only counted how many cars go over and couldn't calculate speed?

Comment

• Originally posted by Gator View Post
                                There's one of those rope sensor thingers across my exit on the high way coming home from work, in mind they are gathing data on peoples entrance speed to the ramp, it's a 33mph exit, I'm
                                trying to fuck up the data, I hit it at 92 today
                                I legit burt out laughing when I read this. I imagined you doing this in the 5er. Instant lolz.
                                - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Working...
                                X