X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yo, K, just wondering why you left the wheels? Obviously there were a lot more important things going on at the time and getting the wheels back were understandably low on your list of priorities. Did the scrapyard take ownership of them once they gad the car in their lot?
    Originally posted by Lt. Dangle
    Are your cigars left handed, or right handed?
    Originally posted by Kielan
    Debatable, I sat there uncontrollably shitting for more than 20 minutes.

Check my Tumblr, bitches.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rírá View Post
      Yo, K, just wondering why you left the wheels? Obviously there were a lot more important things going on at the time and getting the wheels back were understandably low on your list of priorities. Did the scrapyard take ownership of them once they gad the car in their lot?
      The car is 850 miles away from home. Why do you think?

I had to fly home, and I could barely get my stuff on the flight back. Trust me taking a hit on the wheels and coils wasn't what I wanted to do, but I really didn't have much of a choice. I can always get another set, they aren't that rare...
      Last edited by Kielan; 07-26-2011, 09:35 AM.
      - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
        The car is 850 miles away from home. Why do you think?
        Can I go take them then? lol I'd drive that far for m parries

IG: @_olliee

Comment

• Originally posted by Ollie View Post
          Can I go take them then? lol I'd drive that far for m parries
          Go for it.
          - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Go for it.
            Seriously? Will they let me take the wheels? If I swap stockies on or something..

Comment

• would be worth driving down and getting them, or having a friend do it and pay them for shipping
              Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

Seriously? Will they let me take the wheels? If I swap stockies on or something..
                I have no idea if they will, they still have a ton of my stuff in the car. Mike said he might go out there and get all my stuff for me. Idk, I don't really even want to think about it. If you want them go for it.
                Originally posted by Dudermagee View Post
                would be worth driving down and getting them, or having a friend do it and pay them for shipping
                Its in an insurance yard...
                - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

I have no idea if they will, they still have a ton of my stuff in the car. Mike said he might go out there and get all my stuff for me. Idk, I don't really even want to think about it. If you want them go for it.

Its in an insurance yard...
                  find out what the buy back amount is
                  if its like 300 bucks then its worth it

Comment

• Originally posted by Dudermagee View Post
                    find out what the buy back amount is
                    if its like 300 bucks then its worth it
                    You really think it will be that little? I have no where to put the car...
                    - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

You really think it will be that little? I have no where to put the car...

my buy back for my 03 evolution with 30k miles and about 8-9k worth of mods was 500 bucks dude

Comment

my buy back for my 03 evolution with 30k miles and about 8-9k worth of mods was 500 bucks dude
                        Well shit, I might do that then, I still have no way of getting the car back though, and I don't want to dump it on someone who lives down there.
                        - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Well shit, I might do that then, I still have no way of getting the car back though, and I don't want to dump it on someone who lives down there.
                          idea:

buy back, go down with truck and tow, strip what you want, put in truck, drop off shell at junkyard for free.

Comment

• I will get the car and/or the wheels. I'll find a way to tow that ish back, no problem. I don't want to make you think about it but it's seems like a waste not going to get it

Comment

idea:

buy back, go down with truck and tow, strip what you want, put in truck, drop off shell at junkyard for free.
                              and I own said truck.

Comment

I will get the car and/or the wheels. I'll find a way to tow that ish back, no problem. I don't want to make you think about it but it's seems like a waste not going to get it
                                Well now I know its that little to get it back, I want it. So.. How do I go about this?
                                - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Working...
                                X