X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• >_<

Main Page - Facebook - Flickr - Instagram - Twitter
    Originally posted by Oxer
    You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
    Originally posted by Average_Jerk
    Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

Comment

• yep....
      Originally posted by anth
      Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• Slow RT is slow.

Main Page - Facebook - Flickr - Instagram - Twitter
        Originally posted by Oxer
        You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
        Originally posted by Average_Jerk
        Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

Comment

• Decided i ***** the Amber turns on my tails. So i to my painters house and he sprayed some Red Candy paint over them and cleared them

ignore the stickers lol.

for reference, stock rears
          Last edited by benz88; 07-25-2011, 11:22 PM.
          Originally posted by Jesus Christ
          he mustve enjoyed that bj.

i know for a fact you chubby bitches could suck the air bubbles out of a brake line

Comment

• I want your car Luke...

Comment

• Originally posted by Alexander View Post
              I want your car Luke...
              I want you.....

out of my sight.
              |My Blog|flickr| Currently own: '96 S-10, and '97 Maxima; Soon to own: '95 S14

Originally posted by DuWerk
              Drama you are like god
              Originally posted by SwearBear
              Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• i like the amber?

Email | Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Originally posted by Jesus Christ View Post
                  i like the amber?
                  it got boring, It suits some colors and in my opinion didnt suit the Champagne color.

i know for a fact you chubby bitches could suck the air bubbles out of a brake line

Comment

• Same Jaze, JDM Tails > Amber > All Red

Comment

• Originally posted by Alexander View Post
                      Same Jaze, JDM Tails > Amber > All Red
                      FYI JDM tails are the same as N/A Tails. Only change was in 94/95 they had the kouki S13(which had diff tails) and we had the S14

Comment

• Originally posted by benz88 View Post
                        FYI JDM tails are the same as N/A Tails. Only change was in 94/95 they had the kouki S13(which had diff tails) and we had the S14
                        Kouki tails right, forgot what they were called lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by benz88 View Post
                          This.

Drama you are like god
                          Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• Lol

Comment

• Recently, it's been opposite day as far as weather goes.

Drama you are like god

Comment

• fuck you spam CL job ads.

Drama you are like god

Comment

Working...
                                X