This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Drama View Post
    Yeah, I really don't care right now, I'm just trying to get money!

The only thing I'm really wondering is if I can work after school when school starts since the guy said it's day time hours.
    Dont get your hopes too high right now. Email him, see what he says and go from there!
    I genuinely hope you get this job!!!

IG: PavelKostyurin

Comment

• Originally posted by PavelK313 View Post
      Dont get your hopes too high right now. Email him, see what he says and go from there!
      I genuinely hope you get this job!!!
      Yeah, I know. I've learned the hard way lol. I just dropped him an email. Hope he replies.
      Thanks, Pavel!! So do I
      |My Blog|flickr| Currently own: '96 S-10, and '97 Maxima; Soon to own: '95 S14

Originally posted by DuWerk
      Drama you are like god
      Originally posted by SwearBear
      Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• Originally posted by PavelK313 View Post
        That way is Australia, the land of cool stories!
        Dunno... you seem to have a lot of stories..... I heard america was full of cool stories, thats why Im coming over...
        Originally posted by anth
        Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• This douche tried adding me on FB.

Drama you are like god
          Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• Whatta sick cunt!

Comment

• I sit on my door too..... but I dont compare, Im not that cool

Comment

• |My Blog|flickr| Currently own: '96 S-10, and '97 Maxima; Soon to own: '95 S14

Drama you are like god

Comment

• problem??

Comment

• yes

Drama you are like god

Comment

• Fuck you.

Comment

• <3 you too.

Drama you are like god

Comment

• <3

Comment

• 1 month vacation!!!! Shadow fade mohawk and a beard here I come (kinda )
                            Originally posted by M.Burroughs
                            I'd have to say this site was founded on building the cars we wanted to build, despite if the rest of the car community liked it or not. This site was founded on freedom of automotive self expression and the passion that goes in to each and every build... This site is about doing what you like, whatever makes you happy, and not caring about what other people think...

Comment

• intercontinental bromance.

Comment

• rt, time to wake up
                                tumblr
                                myata

Comment

Working...
                                X