X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Lukey View Post
    how hot is it?
    well it's 87F but reallly fucking humid, like hard to breathe humid.
    Last edited by smoky0937; 07-22-2011, 07:49 AM.
    tumblr
    myata

Comment

• pfft.

Comment

• 31 c for you non americans
        tumblr
        myata

Comment

• 40+c is when it starts to get to me, but thats dry heat. When I was working in Charleston SC tha humidity there was so bad swear I could fuck a girl bareback no lube.
          Originally posted by Lt. Dangle
          Are your cigars left handed, or right handed?
          Originally posted by Kielan
          Debatable, I sat there uncontrollably shitting for more than 20 minutes.

Check my Tumblr, bitches.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rírá View Post
            40+c is when it starts to get to me, but thats dry heat. When I was working in Charleston SC tha humidity there was so bad swear I could fuck a girl bareback no lube.
            the dick sweat is the worst. you step outside it immediately drips sweat, come back inside to the ac, cold dick and boxers
            tumblr
            myata

Comment

• 87f = 31c??

Comment

• yea suppose, either outside all day or inside all day, you'll adjust to one.

Comment

• the google tell me this: 87 degrees Fahrenheit = 30.5555556 degrees Celsius
                  tumblr
                  myata

Comment

• le tour de france!

Comment

• when i worked at my last job i worked outside, think the hottest i worked in was about 43C

in long pants, long sleeve top, out in the sun on open area concrete which radiates heat, next to milk tankers, which radiate heat off the side of the tanks

i drank about 15litres of water in my 10hour shift and only needed to pee like 2 times

Comment

• Originally posted by Lukey View Post
                        when i worked at my last job i worked outside, think the hottest i worked in was about 43C

in long pants, long sleeve top, out in the sun on open area concrete which radiates heat, next to milk tankers, which radiate heat off the side of the tanks

i drank about 15litres of water in my 10hour shift and only needed to pee like 2 times
                        holy fack, you better have been makin some serious money to put up with that shit
                        tumblr
                        myata

Comment

• 21.xx an hour, but was on double time cos it was a sunday

Comment

• damn thats pretty fucking good
                            tumblr
                            myata

Comment

• I get 16euro an hour to sit in an office, and if there's a conference I get 35 an hour for 'technical support' where I do nothing cos shit won't happen on my watch.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rírá View Post
                                I get 16euro an hour to sit in an office, and if there's a conference I get 35 an hour for 'technical support' where I do nothing cos shit won't happen on my watch.
                                god damn, i feel poor. i wish 1usd=1 euro. i only make $14 an hr all day erry weekday, but i watch netflix and sip ice coffee all day lol
                                tumblr
                                myata

Comment

Working...
                                X