X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• when it comes to fashion i like to buy things i can wear 20 years from now. just keep it classy, i consider myself well dressed and i follow no fads. though i do take some influence from them to stay current like things are slim fit now and not baggy like in the 90's

polos, cardigans, khakis, etc. cant go wrong....theyve been in style for years and will be here for years to come

btw herro erryone
    Last edited by Jesus Christ; 07-21-2011, 11:23 AM.

Email | Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Originally posted by Jesus Christ View Post
      when it comes to fashion i like to buy things i can wear 20 years from now. just keep it classy, i consider myself well dressed and i follow no fads. though i do take some influence from them to stay current like things are slim fit now and not baggy like in the 90's

polos, cardigans, khakis, etc. cant go wrong....theyve been in style for years and will be here for years to come

btw herro erryone
      true story
      not a fan of cardigans though and my pants will always be a little baggy
      Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

• has anyone ever felt a bead of sweat go from their balls down to their ankle while conversing with somebody? its very distracting.

Comment

• Have you ever been as far as even considered go want to do look more like?

Comment

when it comes to fashion i like to buy things i can wear 20 years from now. just keep it classy, i consider myself well dressed and i follow no fads. though i do take some influence from them to stay current like things are slim fit now and not baggy like in the 90's

btw herro erryone
            You and I, we think alike.
            - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by Dudermagee View Post
              no the style is returning as well
              The bieber style hair was popular back then too
              the big goofy sunglasses
              the tight pants
              pink shirts on men
              the shoes are coming back
              I consider dub step to be the new disco
              What you are talking about is still fashion (minus fagstep), style is a personal level thing, and varies from person to person.
              - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

has anyone ever felt a bead of sweat go from their balls down to their ankle while conversing with somebody? its very distracting.
                Used to work in a restaurant with an outside patio. As a host, we had to wear dress clothes (slacks, button up). In the middle of August, I would be standing outside in direct sunlight in downtown Chicago, wearing clothes meant for the middle of April. One time I walked a couple to their table, and I felt the sweat fall from the ball region to the ankle. I checked after I finished the seating, and it looked like I pissed myself. Like, ten beers in five minutes, fall-down drunk pissed myself.

After that, I yelled at all the female hosts wearing sundresses to get the fuck outside and stop making me do it, just because they can't stand to be outside of the aircon for more than ten minutes at a time.

www.fluidmotorunion.com
                www.stanceworks.com

Originally posted by Oxer
                I'm pretty sure I will molest any exhaust systems you leave lying around

Comment

• Ughhh summer dresses.

<3
                  - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
                    How to say this without sounding like a fag...

Whatever fuck it, he has some of the best sense of style of anyone in the music industry.
                    this is late but 100 fucking percent truth.
                    tumblr
                    myata

Comment

You and I, we think alike.
                      thats why the love we make is so pasionate.

Originally posted by FluidMotorUnion View Post
                      Used to work in a restaurant with an outside patio. As a host, we had to wear dress clothes (slacks, button up). In the middle of August, I would be standing outside in direct sunlight in downtown Chicago, wearing clothes meant for the middle of April. One time I walked a couple to their table, and I felt the sweat fall from the ball region to the ankle. I checked after I finished the seating, and it looked like I pissed myself. Like, ten beers in five minutes, fall-down drunk pissed myself.

After that, I yelled at all the female hosts wearing sundresses to get the fuck outside and stop making me do it, just because they can't stand to be outside of the aircon for more than ten minutes at a time.

i was talking to a guy about power steering coolers and i felt the drop pool up and my facial expression went from to

i start to explain an lines and it starts to make a move and at this point i couldnt give less of a fuck about his faggot oil cooler cause it was like pin balling down my leg hair.

when it hit knee level i was full on blanked out of the convo...i was looking him straight in the eye and not processing any words out of his mouth

Comment

What you are talking about is still fashion (minus fagstep), style is a personal level thing, and varies from person to person.
                        lol style is what all you guys are copying from each other
                        and yeah all that 70's crap is in style again

Originally posted by Kielan View Post
                        Ughhh summer dresses.

<3
                        too easy....

Comment

thats why the love we make is so pasionate.

i was talking to a guy about power steering coolers and i felt the drop pool up and my facial expression went from to

i start to explain an lines and it starts to make a move and at this point i couldnt give less of a fuck about his faggot oil cooler cause it was like pin balling down my leg hair.

when it hit knee level i was full on blanked out of the convo...i was looking him straight in the eye and not processing any words out of his mouth
                          - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by Dudermagee View Post
                            lol style is what all you guys are copying from each other

I don't think style can be copied. I think style includes how someone carries themself,and how they act, not just clothes. Fashion is the physical clothes.
                            tumblr
                            myata

Comment

• Originally posted by smoky0937 View Post
                              I don't think style can be copied. I think style includes how someone carries themself,and how they act, not just clothes. Fashion is the physical clothes.
                              Yeah this is a resurgence of the girlish fops from the 17th century.

Comment

• Originally posted by smoky0937 View Post
                                Agreed.
                                - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Working...
                                X