This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Dudermagee View Post
    Can someone please explain to me why it is so trendy for young males to dress\style like homosexuals when they are not?
    Makes buying normal straight guy clothes a real bitch.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
      Yes they do, I don't understand the problem with following them either. I follow them just so I can get IDEAS, I think that rolling up your pants shit is gay as fuck and would never, but for slightly more formal wear they do give great ideas.

I see no problem with dressing well. Getting a blazer tailored is a regular thing to do, and if you want quality you gotta pay, just like cars.
      if you take those blogs with a grain of salt, i agree they can be really cool. it's just the people (like my friend) who just kinda buy exactly what they see on there that end up dressing queer lol. fuck i follow andre's blog cause it's fuckin awesome.
      tumblr
      myata

Comment

• Originally posted by smoky0937 View Post
        mens wear forums. I have a few friends that lurk mens wear/style blogs and for the most part all of them are how to dress like an expensive homo. andre 3000's style blog is kinda awesome though.

edit: andre 3000's style blog-http://howtotalktogirlsatparties.tumblr.com/
        lol I have a friend that dresses like a total fag then i caught him on some homo style blog/forum and I was like ahhhh ok.

Originally posted by Dudermagee View Post
        wtf
        they have forums dedicated to mens wear and they are for straight men?
        yeah gay

anyway, dan from pbm still cant wrap his head around this simple concept. or am I somehow missing something here??? my bottom collars are removed. I have my damper spun all the way into the lower mount. I have my spring seat all the way at the bottom against the lower mount.. he still says that if I can manage to spin the damper farther down(by trimming shit) that will lower the car but the fucking spring collar stays in the same god damn spot because the fucking lower mount is right there. I say it only changes damper stroke. he says Im wrong. shed some fucking light on this shit because its so simple and stupid that I feel like Im arguing with a 12 year old and its making me rage.

IG: @_olliee

Comment

• Originally posted by smoky0937 View Post
          if you take those blogs with a grain of salt, i agree they can be really cool. it's just the people (like my friend) who just kinda buy exactly what they see on there that end up dressing queer lol. fuck i follow andre's blog cause it's fuckin awesome.
          People who follow that shit religiously weird me out, I get ideas, and that's it, I don't aspire to dress like any of them, because quite frankly, I don't like looking like a fucking freak. Tumblr is a bad representation because you only see people who go all out to follow, and not those who take ideas from it, and do what I would qualify as "normal". I see nothing wrong with having a sense of style...
          - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

People who follow that shit religiously weird me out, I get ideas, and that's it, I don't aspire to dress like any of them, because quite frankly, I don't like looking like a fucking freak. Tumblr is a bad representation because you only see people who go all out to follow, and not those who take ideas from it, and do what I would qualify as "normal". I see nothing wrong with having a sense of style...
            yes exactly. that's why i like andre 3000's because for the most part it's reasonable shit.
            ie: kanye dresses like a fucking boss.
            tumblr
            myata

Comment

• How to say this without sounding like a fag...

Whatever fuck it, he has some of the best sense of style of anyone in the music industry.
              - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

IMO the problem with people who are on there religiously is things that are totally ridiculous start to look kind of normal and people start pushing the norm. Like how were on SW religiously stances that normally are like wow, end up looking pretty normal and we continue to get more and more ridiculous, and style 5s start to look dumber and dumber even though they actually look great. Similar idea except we get more awesome and awesome and they get weirder and weirder.

Comment

• Kanye is a fucking faggot

Comment

• Originally posted by Ollie View Post
                    IMO the problem with people who are on there religiously is things that are totally ridiculous start to look kind of normal and people start pushing the norm. Like how were on SW religiously stances that normally are like wow, end up looking pretty normal and we continue to get more and more ridiculous, and style 5s start to look dumber and dumber even though they actually look great. Similar idea except we get more awesome and awesome and they get weirder and weirder.
                    Agreed, I believe its all about finding a middle ground.
                    Originally posted by SeanDub View Post
                    Kanye is a fucking faggot
                    I never said he wasn't he just dresses well.
                    - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• its like the style is reverting back to the 70's that shit was real gay
                      Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dudermagee View Post
                        its like the style is reverting back to the 70's that shit was real gay
                        Fashion is, style is not. And yes there is a difference.
                        - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• you aint got no style muthafucka

Comment

Fashion is, style is not. And yes there is a difference.
                            no the style is returning as well
                            The bieber style hair was popular back then too
                            the big goofy sunglasses
                            the tight pants
                            pink shirts on men
                            the shoes are coming back
                            I consider dub step to be the new disco

Comment

• The ski mask will never go out of style.
                              Originally posted by Lt. Dangle
                              Are your cigars left handed, or right handed?
                              Originally posted by Kielan
                              Debatable, I sat there uncontrollably shitting for more than 20 minutes.

Check my Tumblr, bitches.

Comment

• and kanye would fit in great on a episode of Miami vice
                                yes I know it was the 80's but still

Comment

Working...
                                X